Hello, guest
|
Name: Haley
[ Original Post ]
Hey well im 15 and pregnant with a baby due on may 7. Ok well my bf is around i just dont see him every muchi was just lookin for someone to talk to so if anyone other teen want to talk please let me know
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Never Tell | Date: Apr 9th, 2006 9:56 PM
I was 15 and pregnant once but I aborted my baby.I aborted another one at age 17 and had a baby at age 19. 

Name: steph | Date: Apr 10th, 2006 6:48 PM
i am 15 and i think i might be pregnant. idk what to do. i need to have an abortion. but i can't tell my mom. and you can't get one in this state without parental consent...i guess i will have to go to another state 

Name: stace | Date: Jul 20th, 2006 11:11 AM
well i regreted gettin a abortion at 15 but i had to my mum made me but then got pregnant at 16 then i told my mum when it was too late to get one in was 5 months gone because u cant just put a dead baby in a abortion bucket 

Name: nat | Date: Jul 20th, 2006 10:13 PM
hi im 14 n just found out im preg noone nos yet part frm the dad so anyone wanna chat add me msn addi [email protected] fanxs xxx nat xxx 

Name: Julie | Date: Jul 21st, 2006 12:25 PM
You can't have a baby due May 7th. To have a baby due May 7th you have to have sex on August 7th. *checks calendar* Yep, still July... Do you mean March 7th?

If you're still early on your pregnancy, I recommend abortion. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us