Hello, guest
|
Name: YASHI
[ Original Post ]
AM ONLY 15 AND AM 14 WEEKS PREG AND I DONT KNO WAT 2 DO I WANT TO KEEP MY BABY BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO GO 2 SKOOL , GO OUT WIT MY FRIEND AND HAVE FUN LIKE AM DOIN NOW BUT I KNO THAT WIT A BABY IS GOIN TO BE HARD, MY MOM IS NOT OK WIT IT BUT SHE TOLD ME THAT 'S MY PROBLEM BUT SHE'S GOIN TO BE THERE 4 ME . WAT CAN I DO HELP ME PLEASE
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: renee | Date: Jul 12th, 2006 10:22 PM
Hello yashi I know being young and preg and going to school is not the best think in a young person's life. As you said you want to hang out with your friends and so on. I would like to adopt your baby if you are willing to give the baby up for adoption, My husband and I are a christian couple and can't have kids, but we are willint to love and take care of your child with all our hearts

God Bless You 

Name: I SAY................. | Date: Jul 13th, 2006 12:22 AM
Teen pregnancy is partially what's wrong with the world today. Don't you kids know there is something called BIRTHCONTROL out there to prevent such a problem?????? 

Name: sara | Date: Jul 14th, 2006 3:57 AM
why at 15 were you allowed to date im 17 am just being allowed to date i have a earley curfew 11:00 and i better not be late or i get a spanking i know this because i got spanked last friday and got grounded for a week,mother told me when i get of high school my curfew will be midnight and that will be my curfew till i move out 

Name: YASHI | Date: Jul 15th, 2006 11:32 AM
YEAH ALLOWED TO DATE AND I LOVE BEEN PREG BUT THE THING IS THAT I DONT WANT TO BE WIT MY BABYS FATHER 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us