Hello, guest
|
Name: Jennifer
[ Original Post ]
I dont know waht to do...My 13 years old son is smoking, he dont knows that I know, but the worst is that I think he is gay, and he have already had a sexual relation with another boy...Isnt he to youngg to smoke and to be gay???? What sould I do...?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lynne n | Date: Jun 19th, 2006 2:07 PM
Oh not sure about this one if he is gay then there is not alot you can do about it.
As for the smoking maybe you could take him to your local hospital and show him some really ill people as a result of smoking shock tactis might just work!
But you know your son better than anyone. 

Name: Karen | Date: Jun 20th, 2006 10:23 AM
Hi Jennifer. About your son smokes, let him do that, my son smokes since she has 9 years old, and he is a very good boy. About he being gay talk with him, but I dont think he is having sexual relations ate 13 years with a boy. He is too young to be gay...I think... 

Name: Karen | Date: Jun 20th, 2006 10:23 AM
*he not she 

Name: Terri | Date: Jun 23rd, 2006 5:00 AM
13 abit young to know his sexual preference, maybe hes just clowning around? About the smoking have you tried talking to him? 

Name: keri | Date: Jul 18th, 2006 4:35 PM
smoking yea to young. if he 13 he probably knows he is gay but the only sex he should be having his masturbationg himseld 

Name: Aaron | Date: Jul 22nd, 2006 7:39 PM
for god sake..
If hes gay hes gay, get over it..his life..his choices...
and smoking..take him to the hospital show him the results of smoking.. 

Name: twostepsback | Date: Jul 24th, 2006 3:11 PM
I'm sorry, but..did you really just ask that?

you are never too young to be gay.
A person can realize they are gay in grade 2, or when theyre 60.
The smoking is normal for a 13 year old. But you should try talking to him about it. 

Name: Ari | Date: Jul 24th, 2006 3:30 PM
You definitely need to sit down with your son and have a talk. Unless he's old enough to buy his own cigarettes, he's too young to be smoking the things. As for the suspected homosexuality, he really isn't too young. I'd discuss it with him and make sure he knows that he can talk to you no matter what, without fear of being judged. The worst thing that you can do in this instance is alienate him. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Jul 24th, 2006 5:36 PM
If he's gay,there's nothing you can do but accept it,if you love your son. As far as smoking goes,he's too young to buy 'em so he's too young to try'em. You are the adult. You have the power to stop him from smoking. Even if he is gay,he should not be having sex at this age.You have the power to put a stop to that too. You have to show your son who's boss or he will just continue to do what he pleases. Have a talk with him and tell him there is no smoking from this point on and tell him if he is gay you still love him but that he is too young to be having sex and that you want it stopped here and now too. If he considers you a joke and that he can walk all over you then that's when you stop playing nice and switch to hardball.Put an end to everything he enjoys doing and keep him in yours or a babysitters sight at all times until he realizes you're not kidding.Once that happens,then you may be able to communicate with him on a more mature level. Kids only get away with what they're being allowed to. Some of you may disagree but it's how I see it. My son respects me enough that he knows when I'm being serious that it's time for him to straighten up and he does. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us