Hello, guest
|
Name: lovedolla
[ Original Post ]
Im on my 4th month of birth control, my boyfriend and I don't use and other form of birth control when we have sex, he ejaculates into me, weve been together for 3 years, and he's been tested as have I, were very responsible, I am still on my active pills ( finished the last one today ) and it started 7 days ago and its not even a period its brown discharge it doesnt fill up a regular tampon so im kind of getting concerened. Apparently birth control can do this if your contraceptive pills are on a dose that is too low, i am switching to avion next week after i finish the sugar pills hoping it may change my cycle for the better, i am on Tri cyclin low at the moment. Please any information that will help will calm my nerves. I don't need any rude coments, i asked one question and that was could i really be pregnant? thank you for the answers = )

more details I forgot = ):
I've also been having dreams of being pregnant, last night the baby was 6 or 7 months and the details of his face were so clear and it was a boy had the name of my boyfriend - I havent really thought about it untill i woke up this morning . That's when i started to be concerened ..
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us