Hello, guest
|
Name: Annie Boyd
[ Original Post ]
I will be 18 this friday and my boy friend and his mom & dad want me to move in, but ny mom don't like him and she will try to do any thing to stop me. I also wanted to get me a tattoo Firday and she said no because I am not responsible.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Jessica | Date: Jan 2nd, 2006 1:15 PM
You should go ahead and get the tattoo, she can't do anything about it. If you want to move in then you should do it because you want to do it, not because other people want you to do it. Good luck!!! 

Name: Annie Boyd | Date: Jan 2nd, 2006 1:43 PM
I know that my mom will not like it and she will be mad but this is what i want to do bout i don't want to hurt her!!!!! 

Name: x | Date: Jan 18th, 2006 10:44 AM
I think you need to talk to your mother about how you feel about this guy and that you will move out regardless of what her opinion is she may just understand i know my mother and father were the same when i moved in with my boyfriend and his parents that was now ten years ago and we are now married with a georgous little boy. I just think if you can leave on good terms its a far better experience.............what if you and the boyf dont work out?? will you not need to move back in with your mum?? As for the tat just remember they dont look the same when you get older so put is somewhere discreet. 

Name: Think about it | Date: Jan 18th, 2006 3:32 PM
I don't think you should do either. It is never a good idea to move in with someone. Why not just get married? If you are going to play house anyways, why not make it official? And as far as the tatoo, I got one at 20 yrs. old and thought it was cool back then, but I hate it now. I have a daughter and I would hate to see her ruin her beautiful skin with something that she may come to hate later on like i do now with my tatoo. I hope someday to have it removed. I would really think hard about this first. Please don't make the mistake of moving in with your boyfriend, it will hurt your mom and like X said, if it doesn't work out with the boyfriend you will need your moms support. What are his parents thinking? Why would any mom and dad support letting a boyfriend or girlfriend of their child move in? You need to consider what you would advise your own daughter to do, and be totally honest with that. I don't think it is a good idea. 

Name: Mona | Date: Jul 22nd, 2006 5:44 AM
Get the tatoo and forget the boyfriend thing!! Weird....why does HIS parents want you to move in! Are they ready to pay for you and no doubt a new kid too! So now you'll have a different set of parents and different rules.....if you want to move out.....do it on your own and get a job!! you'll get a taste of the real world quickly 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us