Hello, guest
|
Name: steph
[ Original Post ]
please help!! i am feeling like i am on my period..but i am not. i had sex a couple of weeks ago and we used the withdraw method. but he didn't cum inside of me..i don't think. i am so scared. does it feel like this when you are pregnant? like you are on your period but are not? i have felt like this for a week or so..but i was also sick(flu i think) a day or two after i had sex bc it was just going around. i am taking an antibiotic..could this cramping feeling be coming from that or what? idk! i am scared..i am only 16. please help.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Sally | Date: Mar 23rd, 2006 3:36 PM
I suggest you do a pregnancy test, you could be worrying about nothing. However, I should tell you that your "withdrawal" method is actually ineffective. It doesn't matter whether he "cums" inside you or not. 

Name: Sophie | Date: Mar 28th, 2006 6:42 PM
I am getting the same feeling but i have been feeling like u are for about 2 wks now but i have done to tests but they have came back negative but i am starting to get to the stage that i am ready to be sick so i am going to the clinic to do another test there. But i am really scard coz ano that i am going oan holiday this year and this would muck everything up plz get bk to me. 

Name: steph | Date: Mar 29th, 2006 1:36 AM
tell me what the clinic says as soon as you can!! please! have you have unprotected sex lately? and how soon after did you feel that way? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us