Hello, guest
|
Name: momof3
[ Original Post ]
When did this go from being about pets to being about calling people names and bad mouthing each other?? I am just wondering,
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Oct 27th, 2006 3:26 PM
I was just wondering that myself! 

Name: momof3 | Date: Oct 28th, 2006 2:47 AM
l3itchyl3unny, will you please STOP!!! Just everyone back off of everyone. People all have different opinions and thank god for that. Conversation would be pretty boring if we all thought the same. Everyone can have their thoughts, but can we keep it civilized? Everyone please? 

Name: staceykelley | Date: Oct 28th, 2006 2:52 AM
yes people all do have opinions but if we dont have the same opinion as for say some people we are hated and attacked and these people say such rude things i remeber having to leave because i was told that the only opinions that matter are theres cause they are right i said we are all here to make friends and i got my butt chewed off i would much rather leave then have to be called names and what not all over my dog that i own its sad 

Name: momof3 | Date: Oct 28th, 2006 2:54 AM
That is what I am getting at , we need to stop all the name calling!!! What kind of pet do you have? 

Name: staceykelley | Date: Oct 28th, 2006 2:55 AM
well when my mom died a few years ago i got her two old men who are pit bulls they are 13 and 14 sweet dogs and i have and beagle cross they are all good guys 

Name: momof3 | Date: Oct 28th, 2006 2:08 PM
We have a german shephard lab mix. He is mostly shephard. We are getting another dog come spring and I think that we are going to get a Rottweiler. I personally have never owned a pit, but the ones I have been around have been wonderful. People think we are stupid for getting a rottweiler with kids, but we had one and loved him to death. They are great dogs. 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Oct 28th, 2006 10:17 PM
*LOL* You've got far worse than fleas I'm afraid!!! 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Oct 28th, 2006 11:59 PM
Yeh like you ! a godamn stalker

Momof3 dont tell me to stop when this chick is still on my ass. Stfu! 

Name: momof3 | Date: Oct 29th, 2006 12:30 AM
Excuse me who were you telling to stfu? 

Name: staceykelley | Date: Oct 29th, 2006 12:53 AM
what does stfu mean 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Oct 29th, 2006 1:10 AM
Yeah....Id like to know who started all this fighting! LOL! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us