Hello, guest
|
Name: Ayame
[ Original Post ]
Hi! So on Turkey day I went into the hospital in fear of a leak. I was 38 weeks along. This was at 10:35 PM. They sent me home at 12:00 or so AM on the 24th. So I go home, and around 2:00 AM I wake up to a sudden GUSH of water, to find out my water bag BROKE! So we went to the hospital, where I was having slight contractions, nothing painful. They said at 6 AM they'd start the pitocin. So I got a pitocin drip at 6 AM where my contractions intensified. I was dialated at a 3 and 100% effaced. A few hours later of pain I was dialated to a 4. This was at 8 ish. The doctor gave me an epidural which was GREAT relief. Except it only numbed my left side! So the doctor came back in, and gave me another, which numbed my left side, but then my right eased up, so he numbed it all, and left it to drip. So more or less I felt my contractions! At 11:45 I started to push, and she came out beautifully at 12:25! She weighs 6 pounds 1 ounce, and 19 and a half inches long, she's tiny and beautiful! If anyone wants to see pictures my e-mail is [email protected] I'm going to be busy but I'll answer them a.s.a.p! Oh and labor wasn't that bad, the epi was wonderful, and it was ALL worth it. The recovery is the hard part for me heh.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 26th, 2006 8:59 AM
Again congrats :)

email me some pictures to [email protected] WHEN! you get time xoxox 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Dec 1st, 2006 11:29 PM

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us