Hello, guest
|
Name: rosie_smith_2004
[ Original Post ]
i live with my brother and his girlfriend and things r getting hard to handle my son treats me like im dirt and them like there gold they constently say they need financial help but they always go out to eat and get what ever me and my boyfriend go with out all the time due to trying to help them with the bills if i was to tell them how i feel they would get mad and it would start a fight i feel that im being takein advantige of im not sure how to cope with this
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: molly-may | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 7:52 PM
I think you need to either sit down with them and tell them how you feel or you are going to have to move out and get a place of your own. It may be more expensive to live on your own, but atleast you will still have a relationship with your brother. 

Name: marija | Date: Dec 22nd, 2006 4:44 AM
omg...sorry rosie_smith, my sister went through the same thing with my brother...told her to get out...quality of life is better that living where you will be stressed. I would rather be stressed by counting dollars and have peace with my living arrangements... than living where the people and their behaviour is beyond my control and may cause a breakdown in communication with the ones you love....not just your brother but your son and boyfriend 

Name: Betty Pittman | Date: Jan 14th, 2007 1:30 AM
Dear rosie I think that it's time for you to move out. you need your own space. sometimes people try to take advantage of you when they feel you need them. don't give all you money try to save as much as you can. and please tell them how you feel honest is the best policy. even if they get angry at least they will know how you fell who knows it just might change the way they treat you. as for your child who knows what they are saying to your child about you. or maybe he looking at how your brother is treating you. sometimes children are angry with us when they don't have their own. he might not understand why you don't have a place to live. explain to him why you are living with your brother. and that it's only temporary. I wish you the best. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us