Hello, guest
|
Name: marija
[ Original Post ]
I have been thinking about what a bad year last year was...and decided that 2007 was going to be my year!!
So i began positive thinking...just little thoughts to myself and sometimes out loud.
So far the power of positive thinking is really paying off.
i will launch 2 new businesses within the next 2weeks, whether they boom or bust is irrelevant...im just proud that i finally finished them!!
i have been liasing with a manager at the local plastics plant about a invention i thought of a couple of years ago ...but actually decided only last month to dust it off and ask around....lo and behold someones interested!!!...could of knocked me over with a feather.
i won money and am able to go with my friend on a much anticipated holiday.
My kids are doing well at school and are healthy
My husband has finally moved on in regards to his illness....hes been a pain in the arse until that moment...now our household is harmonious again :-)

I just want to reach out to those who think that life couldnt be worse....to take a moment and think to yourself....NO ...it cant!!...my life IS going to be better and brighter than ever before!!!!!

I really do believe in THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING and by surrounding yourself with positive, supportive, loving friends and family...
Life can be wonderful... Have a great year everyone :-)))
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Meagan | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:44 AM
Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful year!.. I'm going to be adding an addition to my family this year and I can't wait!.... That is what Im most excited about... 

Name: rowe_leah | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 8:48 AM
POSITIVE THINKING.I too beleive that has a big part in how things go.I hate people who are always negative and winging.look at how wonderful things are now even if there are some bad things.you will have a great year marija.and have a good holiday. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 8:53 AM
oooo i agree to just think positive at all times if its possible, i had a bad year last year s well but new year new start, congrats on the new business's hope they work out. same to you have a great year 

Name: marija | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 9:18 AM
OH GEEZ....last but NOT LEAST....
i have watched the miracle of birth and in turn met a wonderful young woman ...and i have met some really wonderful, caring and interesting women from across the globe...even though i havent met you ladies, i feel a kinship. :-)))) 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 12:39 PM
Whats the invention??? 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 12:46 PM
hey.Marija have you heard of the new inspirtational dvd that is called THE SECRET...suppose to be all about possitive thinking and how we hold our selves back when we do use it. sounds interesting....I guess theres a web site too... 

Name: marija | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 1:52 PM
hey Layne....short story....its to do with medicine.
My son has always been a sickly kid....eczema turned into asthma then turned into allergies to EVERY friggin thing in the air....now he has epilepsy, so he has to have meds daily...for EVERYTHING!!!...hes 15.5 and the kid actually LIES about taking his meds...cause a/...hes lazy and b/ he hates an argument...finally c/....HES LAZY...LOL
so i thought up something to make him NOT LIE and catered to his Laziness!....hahahahahhahahaha
cant really talk about it too much....LOL...someone may steal my idea....hahahahahhahah
tell ya on IM next time we're in sync...LOL 

Name: Jeanie | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 2:11 PM
Nice reminder marija....I agree and try to live my life postively too!

"If you look at what you have in life, you will always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough."
Oprah 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 3:53 PM
the med thing sounds interesting let me know I bet I'll need that myself for Michael...He starts junior high next year....Sigh :( 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 9:20 PM
Marija,I like your way of thinking!!!! Actually you sound alot like my mom!!! She tries so hard to be upbeat and positive also! Anyway,I hope it is a great year for you and things turn out better than you expect all the way around,you GO girl!! :):) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us