Hello, guest
|
Name: cherisalorraine
[ Original Post ]
I just thought I would say it to you girls because well....Why not!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 3:53 PM
oh thanks cheri!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! :-)

lol...Anika is totally infatuated with my hubby's bestfriend. so Anika sent a card and some heart candies with hubby to work to give to him. i don't know WHAT it is....we have a picture album, and it has a bunch of pictures of him in it from mine and hubby's wedding, and Anika just sits there all day looking at him, and calling his name!!! ha ha ha...it's so cute.

what is everyone doing for Vday? anything special? we're just relaxin' at home. i'm making a nice dinner...we're going to have a few strawberry daiquiris tonight. and for dinner we're having a salad with strawberries, pecans, and feta...then we're having a tomato vodka cream pasta, and for dessert we're going to have chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne....i wanted to keep it simple so we could still spend quality time with eachother, rather than spending all night in the kitchen, making some elaborate meal. so...should be a good night.

my dad sent home some chocolates with hubby after work lastnight. and a bunch of those sweetheart candies...i love those!! lol....

well you all have a great day/night!!! :-) 

Name: homemommichele | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 4:31 PM
You Too!! Pizza night tonight and just hanging out here! Hubby got me a card and chocolate!! We had our big night out with the babysitter and out at a dance just the two of us on Sat night!! :) 

Name: DinaM | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 8:23 PM
((HAPPY VALENTINES DAY)) hope you girls are all having a swell day!! what plans do you have for this fine sweet day? 

Name: cherisalorraine | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 8:49 PM
I am making dinner for 9 people! I didn't realize what day it was when we made the plans we just decided on thursday! HA to my surprise it is a holiday! So I am cooking all day today and I made cabinet cookies and I am making a ham(yuck)and turkey and baked mac and cheese kinda . and my neighbor is making some stuff.

Bmes my little cousin loved his dads best friend so much he named all the animals after him (they lived on a very large farm.)everything was Scott Walker or Genis It was so funny they had 6 dogs named scott at one time! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us