Hello, guest
|
Name: i wanna be in ur gang
[ Original Post ]
Does any1 remember me? is Sarah still here? elliesmum? how you all been? its been nearly 5 years since ive been on here. hope everyone is keeping well.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 17th, 2011 9:56 PM
"I wanna be in ur gang" ...i thought that was Sarah? Obv not. Who were you again?

I pop in every few months when i remember the people i met here. I'm mobile now more than the computer so its not too often. Anyone keep in touch with any one else? I don't really now, just don't have time. 

Name: mizz+bunny | Date: May 28th, 2011 2:53 AM
Hey person :) I don't reconise your username, so i guess you made a new one! i know i had to send a password and username reminder to my e-mail its been so long.

I'm not really here. Iog on here maybe once every 3 months or so to see if anyone still comes on. I was actually logged on to see if there was any info on VBAC but this place is full of crap.

I guess when i left and no one had anyone to fight with they got bored and got a life!

elliesmum, i haven't talked to her since this site.

The only person i really keep in contact with is Nikki and Emma through facebook.

Everything with me is fine. Oliver is 4, starting prep next year -.-

I'm happily married and pregnant with another little boy and due on the 30th June

Anyway that covers that :)
Sarah 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 28th, 2011 11:25 PM
Wow Sarah congratualations on both the wedding and the upcoming baby boy.

Poppy and Daisy will be 6 in August and Sofia is 3.5 years. I am happily married and have a 4 month old beautiful baby boy Harry! I saw you mentioned VBAC...really try if you can for a VBAC. Thats all the advice i can muster for you seeing as Ihave not had a c-sec myself!

I know we have not seen eye to eye in the past Sarah as you have felt I am fake....but hey/...im still about 5 years later and thats got to count for something right?!

I can't believe Oliver is four..that is just crazy. I hope the rest of the pregnancy and the birth goes well. Wish you all the best Sarah I really do.
Take care x 

Name: mizz+bunny | Date: May 29th, 2011 9:19 PM
Hey nicola.

Yeah i really dont care about that other stuff anymore, its been years and i was a bit young and immature then.

Parenthood kinda kicked some common sense into me, hence me dropping from the site not to long after having Olbi.

Sounds like you have your life on track, thats awesome. Another kid? wow your keen! im stressing how im going to cope with no.2 and there is a good age difference between my 2.

Yeah i'm going to atempt the VBAC, just there seems to be alot of complications that i haven't been told/warned/prepared hence why ive been researching on the internet.

Anyway good to hear things are good with you.

take it easy. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us