Hello, guest
|
Name: Pasha
[ Original Post ]
What is the appropriate age to start potty training your child? Would the age differ wheter it's a boy or girl?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: homemommichele | Date: Jun 2nd, 2006 5:14 PM
Sometime between two and three. It really depends on the child. I have 2 boys, heard girls are easier and earlier, but I wouldn't know! They are supposed to show signs of readiness such as being uncomfortable when wet or soiled, able to communicate that they need to go, and interest in the "big boy/girl potty. What to expect the toddler years has a really good section on that. 

Name: soontobe6 | Date: Jun 2nd, 2006 6:23 PM
most doctors say after 18months.to me wait until child is showing interest in potty.i had my 4 oldest kids trained by 2.5.i am having trouble with my 5 onebuthe isn't even two yet so i still have time 

Name: Jen | Date: Jun 6th, 2006 4:59 PM
I bought my duagher a potty chair at about 18 months and would just set her on it everytime I went to the bathroom. She eventually got the hang of it about 25 months. She slept in pull ups at night for awhile though. She will be three in Aug. and I don't have to worry about a thing except the fact that she holds it too long sometimes and we have to hurry to the bathroom. Good Luck! 

Name: Pasha | Date: Jun 6th, 2006 6:56 PM
I too got a potty training musical chair, I think I'll try it on my daughter see if it helps. Thanks! 

Name: Pasha | Date: Jun 6th, 2006 6:56 PM
well not now... she's only 3 months! Got some time on my hands 

Name: sonboyps | Date: Jun 6th, 2006 6:59 PM
Anyone have any ideas on the BM part? I started potty training my son 4 weeks ago. Hes doing pretty good, jus the BM part.
Email me at [email protected]
thanks 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us