Hello, guest
|
Name: momo
[ Original Post ]
i don't know if you said anything over on Cafe mom...but i read a post where they blamed you for coming over here and telling us...i just want to let you know that I wrote a whole message saying that it wasn't you..that it was me...while u might have said thing (i don't know) i will not let you get blamed for my actions. i am sorry if this cause anything over there..but i am trying to rectify it
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Karen- | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:40 PM
I did the same.. right above yours Momo! 

Name: Karen- | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:41 PM
No one seen mine because it showed up on the previous page :-( Ah well! 

Name: momo | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:42 PM
haha karen...thanks... 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:44 PM
I dont understand what the deal is...just a group was made only for us babycrowd users....nothing bad happened...did it?

i know sarah posted but that was deleted.

It seems unfair that you two get screeched at for nothign really. 

Name: momo | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:46 PM
no thats the thing nicola...is i didn't get screeched at all Randi did..And she did nothing to begin with..It was unfair for her to get the blame when it was all me... 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:49 PM
where is it that theyr yelling at randi...and what about??? i dont get it....i mean...what did we actually DO? we just made a group and sarah posted an angry reply to a dickhead post about unwed mums 

Name: winnmom | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:50 PM
Randi,
I am sorry if you are getting slacked for us coming over:( 

Name: momo | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:52 PM
well i can't read it they deleted the posts and i was sleeping..but they were offended somehow...I don't know if they jumped down randi's pots..i just saw a post with someone stating that Randi was the one who came over here..

nicola..i think you will find once you learn how to navigate it...and get into some groups that you will find it a great place...i know that there are groups over there for people who have been through things like you and they aren't all fake and there is alot of good advive and not much tormenting... 

Name: Layne | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:52 PM
I suppose everyone has the style they like...Its no differant then when some here tried to start private chat rooms...they never last...They alwasy return to BC in the end...Some are always wanting BC to have a better monitor but then we see how it goes when they do...Not so great is it? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 5:58 PM
yeh im learning...seems like a nice site. But i waste enough time on here. lol 

Name: Layne | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:01 PM
Me too...I work now so This is quicker dont have the time anymore...and I like the girls here...some have been around for quite a while...I figure if theres something better they would of found it or shared... 

Name: momo | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:02 PM
see i have no life...my baby sleeps most of the day...so i pop on and off of here..inbetween my chores 

Name: Starbucks | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:02 PM
How did everyone on Babycrowd find out about Cafemom? 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:03 PM
Thanks everyone. I haven't been on for a bit so I guess I missed it. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:06 PM
its all momo's fault

but its not reallly....is it? i mean..you didnt do anythign...you didnt ask us to go on there and cause trouble. 

Name: Starbucks | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:08 PM
How did Momo know? 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:10 PM
Momo and Karen have been on there for ages... 

Name: momo | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:11 PM
its my fault...unintentionally..i was ranting about a post there about unwed mothers...it got out of hand..i am a member there..and have been for awile 

Name: momo | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:12 PM
i have in the past spoke of cafemom, cuz i thought some ladies would like some of the boards... 

Name: Starbucks | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:17 PM
Well, it's a free internet. I just chat on there too, have for a while, and told a specific person not to share my username or draw attention to the site- so I was checking to see if that was who mentioned the site. It wasn't. 

Name: Starbucks | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:18 PM
I just didn't want Sarah, or any of the fake names that stalk me on here going over there. Because the women who I chat with there are people from my real-life playgroup. I actually have to see them around town, and talk to them on the phone, so I didn't want to get harassed in front of them. 

Name: momo | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:20 PM
no it was me...i thought since people like to debate here they might like the debate gruops...i also thought that some people could find better support over ther without all the crtisizing 

Name: Layne | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:20 PM
Sorry starbucks the secret is out....how will they know its you if you have a differant user name??? 

Name: Starbucks | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:22 PM
Because there is a "search" function. 

Name: momo | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:22 PM
thats why i like there though...is its more moderated...so when u get a stalker and they harrass..the situation gets rectified there...i know most but not all don't allow bad words..but you cn't call people names... 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 8:45 PM
Ummm...sorry to tell you Nicole but I was wandering around over there and saw your picture/name.

Can you set your profile to private? Or change the pic? That's one thing I never liked about my space...someone leaves a message and you can click on the picture and it goes right to their profile. 

Name: Emma | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 8:56 PM
lmao starbucks you say you didnt want people to find out, but now you have just broadcasted it on here and told people how to find your profile‼ 

Name: Starbucks | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 3:45 AM
Everyone already SAW my profile. That's why I was upset. But no, I don't think you can set it to private. You can just delete the comments people leave. 

Name: punjabi | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 3:46 AM
yes you can set it to private look closer 

Name: Starbucks | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 3:51 AM
Someone went through all my pictures and left nasty comments... and a bunch of rude chatterbox comments... took me 45 minutes to go through and delete each one. 

Name: Starbucks | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 3:51 AM
Where? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us