Hello, guest
|
Name: briseis
[ Original Post ]
I'm fuming!

I was taking a, afternoon walk along a main road with Joey in his pram/stroller and my little dog - Nieko.

On my way home, I spotted this woman a few yards ahead who looked like she was in her 50s with a what looked like a 5 year old boy. They had sticks and were using them to push dog shit off the road. The little boy was a good distance down the road from the woman.

As I was approaching them, the woman put her shit covered stick out in front of Joey's stroller, inches from his face, blocking my way past, and snarled "Is this your dog's mess?" I was shocked and said 'No. I pick my dog's mess up', which is true. I have little doggy bags which I carry with me on walks.

She gave me a death look, and still holding the stick in front of my baby, blocking our way, she said "Are you sure? Because I think it is".

I was fuming at her holding a stick covered in dog shit in front of my 6-month-old son's face, and I said "Are you going to let us past, or am I going to have to make you?" She gave me another filthy look before finally letting us past.

I'm FUMING. If it weren't for Joey and the little boy nearby, I think I would have belted her. What a bitch! Can a person not go for a walk with their baby and dog without being accused of criminal offences? Just because I have a dog with me? I don't think I'd mind as much if I did let my dog foul, but I never do without picking it up. FUMING!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: briseis | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 3:42 PM
Bmes, I agree. She accused me simply because she's pissed off some people allow their dogs to foul in public places, and she attacked the first person she saw with a dog. It's childish ... 

Name: briseis | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 3:49 PM
Do you know, all this makes me wonder why I bother to pick up my dogs' messes. I mean, people accuse you anyway! I may as well not bother in future, and maybe then they'll be justified in accusing me. ;) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us