Hello, guest
|
Name: mamilita
[ Original Post ]
hi im new here and i want to introduce my self. im 24 maried, i have 2 boys(2,4) .i dont work , im a house wife and im always bores despite the fact that i have two active childen is it really boredom?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 10:04 PM
Yep it's bored. I am 40 have a boy 3 and a girl 5..... A lovely home and I am sick to death of doing nothing but the laundry, ironing, cleaning cooking, laundry ironing, cleaning, cooking, blah blah blah blah.... We do nothing that is totaly just for ourselves. Everything we do in a given day is for someone else. I am taking up golf. I have always wanted to play, and it gets me outside. 

Name: marija | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 11:02 PM
HI mamilita (does that mean something, Ive heard it before :-)

YES it is boredom, some mums thrive on keeping house and love it (can someone pass me some of that fairy dust :-(..please!!!)
some dont LOL
the key is to finding time and something you like / love to do. A hobby.. a night course or if its to do with kids...kindergym, mothers club?

marija...ton of kids Brisbane Australia
I was going back to school, but ran out of time for enrolments....next term maybe.
I am taking Cake decorating course......I LOVE IT although my moulding has alot to be desired...a rose bud that looks like a friggin alien death pod aint so purdy...hahahahahaha 

Name: K-beth | Date: Feb 15th, 2008 2:45 AM
Howdy, try sowing or embrodering maybe quilting. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us