Hello, guest
|
Name: bmes
[ Original Post ]
my father in law is here!!! he's such an awesome guy!!! he's been in sweden for over 6 months, so last time he saw anika she wasn't even walking yet, and it's the first time he's seen Lex!!!! yippeeee....
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 2:03 AM
yippeeeeeeeeeee well.......do you EVER sound happy!!!!!!!! That is soooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey.......as him if he found anything in english in Stockholm ??????????????? I had to buy a book :| AND i wann know........how much for a beer these days there. Crona is the currency........and umm at the time i was there....it was like some rediclous amount of CDN dollars....i have 10.00 in my brain....might not have been.....but it WAS right up there.....just curious!

HAVE FUN!!!!!! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 2:04 AM
*ask him.......* 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 2:05 AM
oops.......time for a tub......think its Krona.....??? I was 30 then.....a while ago 

Name: Mando | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 6:25 AM
NO MONEY WHAT SO EVER JOIN AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF

You shouldn't pay anyone to start making money and work from home

GO TO : http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/23144

ANY ?'S Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 3:30 PM
Maxie.....i asked him and he said a beer is about 70 Kroner. about 10.00 CAD....YIKES!!!! that's a expensive.

about the english thing...i'm not sure if i understood your question...was there hardly any english when you went? cause he said now they REALLY push english on the kids in school....i don't know if that answers your question.... lol

my family is from Sweden. they moved to canada when my dad was 12....and I haven't even been there yet...i have some family there that i haven't even met before....

my fil goes there to teach a wildfire firefighting course. so he goes for their fire season and then comes back here for a while....not sure how much longer he wants to do it for though....i think he wants to retire soon....anyways, i hope i answered your question. ttyl 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 4:53 PM
Well that is really amazing......i didnt know you came from Sweden!!!!!

I knew beer was expensive when i was there.....mabybe it hasnt gone up much since then. Sweden...near stockholm anyway.....reminded me very much of canada. It was also one of the cleanest countries i had ever visited. not a gum wraper on the street.

By nothing in english there ...and having to by a book.....i meant that in so many other countries.....if you went to a particular landmark, historic site....there was always a english verision of the information with regard to that site. In stockholm...not one flippin word. I would look at the site.....look around the site.....for something in english i could read so i knew what i was viewing. lolololol.......and it was no small task to find a book with related sites ....with english explainations......or the site itself.

I did note one thing......"seemed" everywehre i went......people were eating ice cream. Silly i know.....but i swear......i never saw so many people who enjoyed ice cream that much!!!!! I figured it was cuz spices had not yet been introduced to cooking :P gotta tell ya.....not for my pallet!!!!!!! But a beautiful country...the bit i saw.

Thanks for taking that time bmes.......i sure hope you guys have a wonderful time....glad he's home.....obviously makin his family very happy. :)

(k im gonna post this.....not having had ONE cup of coffee yet this morning......brb need to do that lolol......and hope it made sense) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us