Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
had a moment of mental stupidness..........

I was on ebay checking something i bid on yesterday, I knew the auction was ending soon....and I'd already f'ing told myself if you get outbid thats it....that was your max bid you put in....well at the last 3 min. some biotch came in and kept upping her bid till she outbid my max. so of course my really wanting the purchase i say well whats a few more bucks, i just checked my emails i upped her bid 19 f'ing times.....i said my max was $115 + $15 s/h..........I f'ing winning at $250.00 + $15 s/h!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope the clothes are as nice as they look, I soooo am not telling my husband!!! But it was 60 peices of clothes so that makes it roughly $4.41 ea. still a good deal!! But man am I mad at myself for the moment!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 7:42 PM
ima laugh at you on both sections 

Name: bmes | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 7:55 PM
my hubby always waits until the last few seconds that are left, and puts in his max bid....cause if you put in a bid sooner, then someone else bids and maybe you still outbid them, so then they think about it more and try to outbid you..which in your case they did, and in turn made you bid MORE!!! lol...that's why i think it's a good idea to wait till the last second....that way it doesn't let anyone else have the opportunity to outbid you.. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 7:58 PM
i'm convienced it was the seller upping my bid so high, lol!!!!! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 8:10 PM
LOL 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 9:27 PM
LMAO!!!!!!
I do this kind of thing all the time....geese ....not in ebay , buuut ya know just around in life.......hubby and i both are bad for it.....when we want something....we want it...lol.... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us