Hello, guest
|
Name: bmes
[ Original Post ]
there's a feww songs my dad would always sing to me when I was a kid, and Anika seems to love the same songs...lol....there's Peek-a-Boo by Devo....she gets a kick outta that one...then Leaving on a Jet plane by john denver. and Teen Angel...can't remember the artist, but i think it's a song from the 50's....except now when I try to sing teen angel i always almost cry...lol...such a sad song. what songs do your kids like you to sing?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 4:58 PM
oh yeah i forgot one....hold on tight to your dreams by ELO...lol 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 5:15 PM
hey bmes! its a day off around here yeeeeehaw!

ummm....yesterday lol on the way home in the car the kids were singing to Rascal Flats! Life is a Highway. KEHEHEHE they pull out the stool, the microphone stand the play guitar and let me tell ya....they are on stage havin a concert!!!!! The Rascal Flats tunes cranked right up! hilarious to watch let me tell ya...i love every minute of it. 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 5:19 PM
hahaha wow way to early for me...today anyway...."LET ME TELL" YA lmao!

And..the car ride, plus the up on the stool concert are two diffrent times and events...but the way i wrote it lolololol...looks like its all at the same time....LET ME TELL YA hhhhhhhhhhahahahahha! 

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 5:22 PM
lmao maxie!!! that's funny...I love rascal flatts!! :-) 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 5:31 PM
he he yeah my kids do too...and Olivia likes Taylor Swift also. Its so funny ya know to listen to them. Noah has a little pleather jacket huh, that he puts on lolol...."rock star coat" he calls it. :))

Then yesterday in the car...the both of them singing at the same time....missing the same words lol.....it was so cute. That moment ya know ...funny, Henry and I were lookin at each other.....thinkin the same thought........'LOVE IT.' 

Name: momo | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 5:33 PM
rylin loves that Rascal Flats song because its in Cars..lol..

Rylin loves Jamin by Bob Marley..he loves scooby doo...

Kingston always loves the Sponge bob theme song..if it comes on TV he runs to the tv to dance to it....i even TIVO'd the the begginning just to watch him dance...

King also loves Misfits Were are 138..its a punk rock song.. Fast..irrate..just upbeat punk rock..and it what we use to get him to go to bed sometimes..i dunno it works..

King is our music baby..he loves to dance..he loves music..all kinds..where as rylin has no rythim really..sadly when he dances he looks like a dying fish 

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 6:27 PM
lol....i can't remember where I heard this from...i think it was my sister...she's learning child psychology right now...she said that all babies are born with natural rhythm..and as we get older we sometimes lose it...unless you really keep them into it....

Anika LOVES dancing....and if she REALLy likes the song she'll come up to you and take your hands and ask to dance with her....

and whenever Lex hears music, he always just sits there and moves his head around like Stevie Wonder!!! ha ha ha...it's so damn cute!!! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 8:29 PM
My kids love Bohemian Rhapsody... Got a mouche Got a mouche... Will you do the fandango??? LOL 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us