Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
I'm sooo fraking tired Emilee cried for 2hrs and 18 min straight last p.m.. Have any of you ever had the lovely experience of your child waking in the middle of the night, and they need to be completly woken up to calm them down and then start them over for bed, BUT you can't seem to get them outta the crying sleepy fog they're in????? I've had that happen a few times w/ my kids this was Emilee's first time, I forgot how irritating it is!!!! I'm pretty sure she was teething, I gave her tylenol, and put oragel in her mouth, but even that didn't help she screamed and cried and cried.....no symptoms of a belly ache, or an earache....ect. Just CRYING CRYING CRYING!!!!!! Once we did get her to fully wake though, it was easy to settle her, and then we got back to sleep....w/ her in my bed!!!!! Now today I'm so tired, I look like ass I'm sitting here in ugly sweats, and a shirt that doesn't match....frizzy hair because I didn't even have the energy to straighten it this morning...........I know I need a nap but I'm not a nap person and I can't seem to fall asleep.................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 5:53 PM
hahaha, I just read bmes post....sounds like we're in the same mood!!!! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 6:03 PM
lol, don't you just love those days.....they make me feel sooooo ummm......sexy!!!!! LMFAO J/K I look like crap and you wanna know what I'm gonna do about it, lol not a thing, lol 

Name: bmes | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 1:12 AM
how you doin' so far m25? ha ha ha.....still a frizz ball? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 1:14 AM
lol, yep!!!!! Ima take a hot bath in a few 

Name: bmes | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 1:19 AM
yeah...i haven't even showered yet!!!! i think i might stink...lol....i will have a bath too when hubby gets home!! lol.... 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 1:20 AM
lol, i'm waiting for the kids to go to sleep....... 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 1:34 AM
I am sooo glad these days over over here in our home.......oh yes so glad......

hope all is well onight m25....good sleeps for everyone......with angels on your pillows 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 3:19 PM
OMFG she did it again last night.....I had her sleeping beautifully and then when I tried to go to sleep she woke and was hyper and wanted to play for like 2 hrs. I tried ignoring her so she'd get the hint but she cried when i paid her no mind. Then she woke later during the night like she did the night before this time it only took like 45 min. to put her to sleep....but I was already tired and exhausted and i couldn't ask my husband to help.......uhhhhh cause he gone!!!!! He won't be home till fri. night........I'm so darn tired right now.......and oh, lol another day of looking like i climbed outta a dumpster!!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us