Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicolaaa
[ Original Post ]
www.wigglywigglers.co.uk

thats the site i reccomend for you atomic. You can buy garden worms, meal worms, all sorts...and they do really cool compost bins in the shape of coloured behives...we have a yellow one. and all these cool birdfeeders and wildlife things.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 1st, 2007 6:06 PM
bump...atomic dont bump it away you mooo 

Name: SLUSHIE | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 10:38 AM
itchy itchy 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:37 PM
I posted this after you asked for meal worms 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:45 PM
how does the composter work then? My neighbour has one. Do you add some worms to it so that they can process the food? 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:46 PM
I guess we should get one - we're tryin' to be more environmentally friendly these days :-D

hi Sarah, why ya itchy??? *LOL* wormies.......MMmmm *LOL* 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:46 PM
i dont...i just leave it. I dont go near the bloody thing. hahaa...paulo does it. We just chuck banana skins, peelings etc in it and wait for it to rot. We havent done anything with the worms. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:49 PM
Yeah we're pretty eco! apart from i use tampons and towlies and not mugs.

I have ikea bags lol...one for plastic, one for tins, one for jars etc. and we go to the tip once a week to get rid...and im so wasteful with paper so i fill up the bag for paper in about 4 days. I write like a sentance...get pissed off and screw it up...then unscrew it so i can get more in the bag. lmao 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:50 PM
I think that you can add some brandling worms to them. My first husband insisted that we get a wormery - even though we only had a back yard! I don't know why he wanted one.....anyway, he added these worms and they used to try and escape! 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:51 PM
We use resusable supermarket bags. I want a wind generator for the top of the house - you can get Government Grants to help pay for them. The Council can't refuse planning permission for them as the Government is encouraging the general population to use renewable energy sources! *LOL* 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:52 PM
You're not allowed to use the tampons and towlies anymore!

I'm going to convince everyone here that reusable sanitary protection is THE way to go!!!!!!!!! *LMAO* 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:53 PM
I love all this green stuff! I'm a real tree hugga! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:53 PM
hmm worth a thought...the worms done the trick with the soil. I shall have to post some pics of the yard. Its so colourful and nice at the mo. The soil was DEAD when we bought the house and landscaping didnt help as it was raining alot and they thumped around in thier boots smearing mud all over the place. The soil is much better quality now. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:54 PM
i reuse my tampons. lmao

yeh...thought you would like the site..they send you a lil catalogue thing too. 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 1:56 PM
Our soil is just full of stones! I don't know why.....the house was built in 1960. I don't know why they're all still there. The previous owner used to do plenty of gardening, so he should have gotten rid of them! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:00 PM
our soil is very chalky as we get the washback from The White Horse (its like a chalk picture carved into a hill...google it...Cherhill white horse. Used to be able to see it from my bedroom window!) but we did all this weird stuff to it to neutralise it and its fine now. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:01 PM
this house is probbly about 12 years old. They built it around the time we first moved to Wiltshire. I'm from High Wycombe originally. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:20 PM
you gonna order anything do you think? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:22 PM
and this is the white horse http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/chi
ppenham/whitehorse/horse.jpg

i
think that there are 7 in wiltshire. not 100% though. We have Avebury stone circle too here so we get all teh druids and weirdoes shouting the mouths off. and TOURISTS man...so many germans come here. and we're not short of yanks either. The yanks come for the crop circles. 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:23 PM
Yeah, I could order some mealworms. I have a birdtable and a couple of feeders. The birds seem to be used to watching out for the cat. 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:24 PM
The crop circles? That's nuts - they're fake aren't they? A guy makes them during the night! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:25 PM
i have 4 birdbaths and countless feeders...we even have a birdbath out on the front garden with a big stick thing that you hang feeders on. our hosue is kinda secluded from everyone else and we get loadsa birds visit it. The twins go mad as they can see them really close up from in the lounge through the window. And daisy does her weird "duck dance" and flaps her arms around going "quack" hahaa 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:25 PM
i dont know..one cafee is called the crop circle cafe and makes a fortune because of it!! 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:27 PM
*LOL*

I think that it's good for kids to be near animals 'n' birds. They need to learn to respect nature and learn how to care for things. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:27 PM
this really is no good. I have to go revise. see ya!! 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:27 PM
tut, they must think they're made by aliens! *LMAO*

The americans go in for the alien thing big time. I don't know why. 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:28 PM
okay ttfn 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 2:28 PM
yeah definatley!! Poppy used to sit bolt upright and shout "SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH" at us until we stopped talking if she saw a bird. She used to get so angry at us if we didnt. She'd scowl at us and everything. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us