Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicola
[ Original Post ]
IF YOUV EVER HAD A RUN IN WITH 13ITCHY13UNNY, IV STARTED UP A PETITION AGAINST HER ON SINGLE PARENTS, BECAUSE BABYCROWD HAVE IGNORED MY POOR TASTE HITS AND COMPLAINTS AGAINST HER ABUSIVE AND UNECCESSARY BEHAVIOUR AND LANGUAGE. PLEASE SIGN IT. THANKS
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Meagan | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 11:31 PM
Nicola get over it!!!! How bloody old are you! Oh thats right your a baby raising a baby! Whoops sorry! 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 3:09 PM
That was uncalled for you are telling her to grow when you are throwing a insult back!
If you dont like her then dont reply to her posts they is no need to be bitchey! 

Name: Meagan | Date: Oct 27th, 2006 12:04 PM
stop stealing my advice lynne! How old are you anyways? my guess would be 13 by the way you always have to bring Nicola into everything and cant fight your own battles 

Name: Meagan | Date: Oct 27th, 2006 12:22 PM
Yeah I know i was just being a bitch! I had my first kid when i was 17 so I cant talk! I know that its no different being a young mum than being an old one! We still know how to look after our babies!!!! 

Name: oniedabear | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 4:17 PM
Now this is just getting stupid!!!!! If you don't like the comments then just ignore them. Everyone is entitled to freedom of speech which includes 13itchy13unny. Like I said before this site was intended for people needing assistance or just someone to relate to. There are definately better ways to spend your time than acknowledging crude criticism. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 3:51 AM
wow ....this was so old nearly a month since the last post???
why bring it up again????? new? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us