Hello, guest
|
Name: robbieandlauren
[ Original Post ]
http://melissaau.jerkydirect.com/

Please. I have two kids and I want to stay home with them. Its only $12 including shipping for 2 bags of REALLY good jerky. Please help someone who really needs it and buy a few. It would really help us out a lot!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lizzi | Date: Sep 16th, 2006 12:02 AM
Another way you could earn money at home is learn to prepare income taxes. You could probably make alot when the season starts. Once you know how,you can put a sign in your yard to advertise once the season hits and you will probably get too many calls!!!!! 

Name: carynlee64 | Date: Sep 24th, 2006 2:09 PM
Hi, my name is caryn and I recently found a Fantastic work from home business, I am new at this and fell in love with it the minute i recd a sample. Its Mia Bella Candles, you make 50% commission or more, these are gourmet, hand poured candles and you can sell them any way you want!!! This is a new candle company, they are soot free!!! triple scented and people just have to smell them and they are hooked. over 100 scents. I just my candle of the month and I LOVE them. Just for your own sake please check it out at www.candleloverbiz.com this is my business website but if you click on products and scroll down you will see products with an arrow, click that on and it will take you to my product website, you can see the products and potential..Please do this for yourself, there is no quotas, do as you please, there is such support through our leader yahoo groups, I absolutley love this. You can email me with questions if you like and if you would like me to at least send you a sample, this company is too good to be true..thanks for your time,I am trying to get the word out every where on these candles..you can even retail them in stores and fundraisers, its endless, you can do parties, craft shows..these candles sell themselves, ok i said enough, just check it out. My email is [email protected].. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us