Hello, guest
|
Name: bundy_mum
[ Original Post ]
hey all,
well i am 20 this year and have a 22 month old daughter and am 29 weeks pregnant. My partner and i broke up and now i am all alone, no family or friends jut starting to meet people at playgroup and stuff. Forthe last 2 months i have had really bad ligament pains and they are getting worse it gets to the points where it takes me 5 minutes just to hop out of bed i am in that much pain. since the brake up it has been hard, working 2 days and looking after an energetic toddler. I have suffered from depression since i was 15 and starting to think i amgetting it again all i want to do is cry and get angry alot quicker then usual. i was on tablets before i got pregnant the second time, but i dont want to take tablets until the baby is out. is anyone else in this position if so please give advice on how u handle everything
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: atomicsnowflake | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 10:16 PM
I was a single mum for a couple of years. It's a very hard thing to do, but what kept me going was thinking that I was at least in charge of my own life and all my decisions were my own. No bloke to answer to or argue with.
My advice would be to try to make some friends as soon as possible, so that at least there might be some people around after the birth. You can get some antidepressants as soon as the baby is born too. They will help you to cope.
Have you no family around because you're living in a new area? I had no family either and it is tough. Even just somebody on the end of the phone can give some support. Your ex partner should be offering to look after your daughter though. Has he simply vanished? Your kids are his responsibility too you know. He shouldn't have just left you in the lurch like this! Phone him and tell him that you need some rest and he's to come and pick your daughter up and look after her for a day or whatever. She's old enough to be away from you for 24 hours I would have thought. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us