Hello, guest
|
Name: needhelp4769
[ Original Post ]
I'm 19 and i'm 7 months pragnant with a baby girl. I was raped and i dont want to keep the baby. Next year i will be going to college and i cant take a baby with me. Keeping the baby will mess up my plans i cant do them both. And i didnt ask for this baby like others do. I had a bright future and hopefully still will. So if anyone would like to talk about adopting this plzzz reply to this..
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: dottie | Date: Dec 4th, 2008 9:07 PM
hi email me at [email protected], we r looking to adopt a baby girl and i can promise shed have best everything, we r stable loving family married 17 years , have 1 son but unable have anymore. where u located? if also ud like stay w/us till after u have the baby and able go back ur welcome to. hope hear from u and God bless 

Name: Willow1 | Date: Dec 4th, 2008 9:12 PM
I would like to help. Call the agency I'm working with Tel: 954-981-2060
gail@adoptionshepherdc
are.com
www.adoptionshepherdcare.co
m

Name: needhelp4769 | Date: Dec 4th, 2008 9:24 PM
I'm from Mississippi 

Name: dottie | Date: Dec 4th, 2008 9:44 PM
ok well if ud like more info on us just email me 

Name: seattlesamantha | Date: Dec 4th, 2008 11:11 PM
Hi, we are Jordan and Samantha and we would love to talk with you.
www.blessed-with-infertility.blogspot.com .
Much Love
Samantha 

Name: jaeaarob | Date: Dec 4th, 2008 11:14 PM
My name is andrea, and my husband and I would be interested in helping you out of this situation. Please contace me at [email protected] 

Name: animalcarespc | Date: Dec 5th, 2008 3:28 AM
Please email me at [email protected] I would like to speak more to you and tell you about our family. Thank you. 

Name: barpufa | Date: Dec 5th, 2008 8:56 PM
Hi! We would love to talk with you about your situation and your little one. We would be thrilled to add another little one to our family-we've adopted three amazing children, all as newborns! I would really like the opportunity to share more about my awesome family with you: [email protected] 

Name: Joce | Date: Dec 6th, 2008 2:32 AM
Hello! I am sorry to hear about the situation that you are in.
We are Toby and Jody. We have 2 daughters who we adopted at birth. We have open relationships with their birthparents. We would love to expand our family.
You can check us out at http://tobyjodyadopting.blogspot.com/
You can email us at [email protected] 

Name: SethsMom | Date: Mar 23rd, 2009 9:29 PM
Please contact me at [email protected]. I would love to discuss this with you further, if it's not too late! I understand what you're going through! Good luck and I hope to hear from you! 

Name: georgiadogs | Date: Mar 23rd, 2009 11:33 PM
hello,
I am new to this website so i am probably too late as you probably have already placed your baby. But if i am not too late please visit our webpage at www.georgiadogs.homestead.com to find out more about us.
Best of luck to you- i hope to hear back from you soon.
Sincerely,
Rachel 

Name: loveformychildren | Date: Mar 24th, 2009 2:42 PM
Hello, We looking to adopt a baby in the USA only. My husband Glenn and I Brianna have been looking to adopt a baby for a long while. We also have two children and they are excited to have another baby in the family my children are 19 and 16. I had to have a hstercomy done when I was 29 and I still wanted more children and I long for that need of a new baby to love, care, and be there for him or her. We are a good christian family with alot of love to give to your baby if you pick us. Thanks Glenn and Brianna our e-mail is [email protected] and our phone number is 540-416-4007 or 540-292-2106. you can call any time. We live in Virginia in the country. Hope to here from you. Brianna ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ 

Name: KED | Date: Mar 24th, 2009 8:09 PM
Where are you located? Have you found parents for the child yet? Has the baby been born? What gender is it? Please e-mail me with some more information at [email protected] Thanks 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us