Hello, guest
|
Name: Angela
[ Original Post ]
Hi I am a Birthmom due in Alabama with a full AA baby girl Aug. 26th. I have a tiny bit of Native American in me I thinks and is inquiring about that now. I am 21.and Birthfather wanted us to be together and raise the baby but i do not want that.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: If | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:07 PM
you are interested please leave name and I will post more about me! 

Name: Penni | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:08 PM
Hi there. My husband and I are very interested. Penni 

Name: Penni | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:09 PM
I am with a Agency is that a Problem! 

Name: penni | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:12 PM
please do not post on my behalf. i am not with an agency.. 

Name: Penni | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:17 PM
Ok I am sorry Thanks! any one else please post I can tell you more about me and the agancy! 

Name: penni | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:32 PM
I am not with an agency. I am a kindergarten teacher. Has anyone else had a problem with someone posting on their behalf??? 

Name: Crystal | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:33 PM
Hi, Penni. I've had that same problem to. I don't know why people do this. They must have no life. That's the one downfall of this site. Good luck with your search. 

Name: Jen | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:34 PM
Ive had that problem many times. Do you think it's the same person? 

Name: Crystal | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:35 PM
It's probably some teenagers. They have nothing else better to do. 

Name: Jen | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:36 PM
This Angela person probably isn't real. I think about 99.9% of them are fakes. 

Name: Hi I am real | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:39 PM
I have a contact for my agancy!

[email protected] Please email Jeri and ask her about the alabama mom angela that is expecting I am real! 

Name: Kate | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:41 PM
Beware. Angela is a scammer. [email protected] is a scam. 

Name: Concerned | Date: Apr 21st, 2006 4:22 PM
Angela is not a scammer she is registered with Aspengrove Referral Services. If you don't believe it go check it out for yourself. I don't blame these bmoms for not choosing anyone from this site y'all are rude, agressive and paranoid. Instead of going for the kill why don't you take a few minutes to get to know someone before you black list them as scammers? Come on now people lighten up!!! 

Name: Angela | Date: Apr 21st, 2006 4:47 PM
I believe you, I get the available situations sent to us and you were on the list. 

Name: Carebear | Date: Apr 30th, 2006 8:40 PM
WE WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR BABY AND SO ON AND SO FORTH SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon. 

Name: Angela | Date: May 12th, 2006 8:30 PM
Please contact me we are a birracial couple with one son and I am so excited we are from the same state please contact me [email protected] 

Name: pbmom with agency? | Date: May 13th, 2006 3:46 PM
What are you doing posting here if you are with aspengrove? Doesn't she show you profiles? Why are you having to search? Hope you are getting counseling? Are you on her so you can drum up more business with her? What kind of expenses are you getting covered? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us