Hello, guest
|
Name: tamara anderson
[ Original Post ]
Sorry I have been away so long! Been very busy. Moved back to Beaumont from Houston. And have a wonderful, beautiful 20 month old little guy.
I hope everyone is doing well and can see that the board has not changed while I was away.

Good Luck to everyone and I hope you all find your happy ending!!!!! I did!
Tamara
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bryan2004kelly | Date: Mar 7th, 2007 8:55 PM
Tamara --

I usually don't frequent BabyCrowd, but did today. Noticed you have adopted. CONGRATULATIONS! You've been waiting a long time. Free free to e-mail me at [email protected]
I'd love to hear details!!!!

Kelly
Missouri 

Name: mommyinwaiting | Date: Mar 8th, 2007 11:16 PM
Tamara, Congratulations on your adoption that is so wonderful, I would love to hear all the details too! And as far as happy ending, sounds like a happy beginning to me :) 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Mar 8th, 2007 11:58 PM
Congratulations Tamara!

Is your son from Ohio or elsewhere? Can't wait to hear the details! 

Name: tamara anderson | Date: Mar 9th, 2007 4:31 PM
Hello All.

No he was right here in Texas. Just under our noses. He is beautiful. I sent you a picture of him Carolyn. He is 20m. and has the biggest brightest smile and such a good nature.

It was long and difficult but the first smile makes it all worth it. You forget the scammers and the heartache. You just see this beautiful little person that wants to love you as you do him. Keep you heads up everyone it will happen.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Tamara 

Name: nyjocool | Date: Mar 9th, 2007 6:29 PM
Hi Tamara-congratulations on your successful adoption. You must be thrilled! That's good advice about not giving up!!!
I'm sure your little guy keeps on you the run, but you are loving every minute of it!!! Congrats again! 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Mar 9th, 2007 7:37 PM
Tamara,

I got your email, and he is just PRECIOUS!

I am so happy for you!

God bless-
Carolyn 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us