Hello, guest
|
Name: Kari
[ Original Post ]
Does everyone just want to adopt babies? Not trying to be rude but what about older children?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Punkin | Date: Apr 19th, 2006 7:43 PM
The older children are normally in foster care. You have to be a foster parent in order to adopt them. You don't see people who have a 2 year old that they want to give up for adoption advertising on a message board. 

Name: Curious | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 12:37 AM
I agree Kari. I wonder why everyone that wants a child doesn't go thru the state. 

Name: Kari | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 6:07 PM
The reason why I asked is that I have a friend who has a 5 years old son that has ADHD and can't give him the special care that he needs. She has a 3yr old daughter and he has tried to hurt her. She has tried med's but they don't help. She doesn't want to put him in to foster care, she wants a family that can devote all their time to just him. Does anyone has any advise that I can give her?? 

Name: Penni | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 10:56 PM
I am interested in any child up to about age ten or so. It can be somewhat difficult to adopt through the state. I am currently in the process of just getting "qualified" to adopt (you have to go through classes and home visits). My husband and I would love a private adoption, but will probably adopt through the state unless there is anyone out there who has a child??? 

Name: Cody and Jody | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 10:59 PM
We would be interested! [email protected] 

Name: Cody and Jody | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 11:00 PM
we would be interested! [email protected] 

Name: Kari | Date: Apr 26th, 2006 5:21 PM
Cody and Jody, my email is: [email protected]
Do u have yahoo messager?? 

Name: To:Kari | Date: Apr 26th, 2006 5:28 PM
But would your friend be able to sign her baby away? I understand her position probably better than most. I had a friend who had a son that was that way when he was little and she took to locking her baby in the room with her at night. And to make a long story short she begged for help and recieved a little assistance too late. He shot and killed his granpa for 30 bucks and now resides in the State Pen. 

Name: kari | Date: May 1st, 2006 5:26 PM
Ok, It's time for me to be truthful, the child is mine. I'm sorry that I lied. I have had so much problems with this child that I am so tired. I have tried so hard to get him help and nothing works, meds and theripy did not work. I have a 3 year old daughter that is being left out because all of my time goes to my son. I just can't do it any more and when he see's the doctors they act like I'm lying and they just think he's so good. and so handsom and the truth is he can be but most of the time, well, I just can't handle him. And I'm afriad what he's going to be like when he gets older. I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings in here, I'm just ashamed that I have came this far. Once again I am sorry. Just looking for some help. 

Name: Tina | Date: May 1st, 2006 5:29 PM
Currently my husband and I are trying to adopt 2 little girls who are 5 years and 6 years old, so its not just parents wanting infants/babies. If there is anything i can do to help you Kari, please let me know.
my e-mail addy is [email protected]

Name: To: Penni | Date: May 5th, 2006 4:39 PM
Can you please give your e-mail addy? thanks 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us