Hello, guest
|
Name: mik-kie
[ Original Post ]
No scam reactions please. We want to adopt a baby to The Netherlands please reaction
[email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: syfoster | Date: May 18th, 2010 3:22 PM
This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. In addition, please use caution when providing your personal information such as last names and email addresses in posts. While we can control who posts on this forum we cannot control who reads them. By posting your personal information you leave yourself vulnerable to scammers. THank you for your cooperation. 

Name: kareen | Date: Sep 24th, 2010 6:39 PM
Hello,we are looking for a family that wants to adopt from the SAFTY ADOPTION RELOCATORS please email us at ( [email protected] ) because this little girl is out for adoption .
ps.so if the family that wants to adopt please contact us at ( [email protected] ) also if that family that wants to adopt then do adopt her and bring her to your home. thank you & may god bless you & your family 

Name: melanigrace | Date: Oct 1st, 2010 1:10 PM
Hello
am Grace, hope you are doing great. I can say is just a coincidence for me to meet this request of yours, I and my husband were just looking forward to find a family who can adopt our baby girl . If at all you are still searching and you are interested, you can kindly let us know through this address [email protected] so we can discuss more. Have a nice day
Stay bless. 

Name: syfoster | Date: Oct 1st, 2010 6:57 PM
"Hello
am Grace, hope you are doing great. I can say is just a coincidence for me to meet this request of yours, I and my husband were just looking forward to find a christian family who can adopt our baby girl . If at all you are still searching and you are interested, you can kindly let us know through this address [email protected] so we can discuss more. Have a nice day
Stay bless. ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY FOR ADOPTION. [email protected] is a well-known and particularly disgusting and pathetic scumbag scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA. ↑ 

Name: syfoster | Date: Oct 1st, 2010 7:00 PM
"Hello,we are looking for a family that wants to adopt from the SAFTY ADOPTION RELOCATORS please email us at ( [email protected] ) because this little girl is out for adoption .
ps.so if the family that wants to adopt please contact us at ( [email protected] ) also if that family that wants to adopt then do adopt her and bring her to your home. thank you & may god bless you & your family ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO GIRL FOR ADOPTION. [email protected] is a well-known scumbag SCAMMER located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

[email protected] also scams pets -- Yorkie puppies, English Bulldog puppies, Maltese puppies, Capuchin monkeys and Parrots. ↑ ↑ 

Name: wantababytoluv | Date: Oct 14th, 2010 3:43 AM
No scams please... My husband and I are looking to adopt a baby. We live live in Texas please anyone out there for advise. 

Name: syfoster | Date: Oct 14th, 2010 4:06 PM
This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. This site is already full of scammers. By posting your personal information you only invite more scammers to this site.

Thank you for your cooperation. ↑ 

Name: babasri | Date: Aug 9th, 2011 12:39 PM
i can help you have a baby of your own these is no jokes, they call me sri baba am from India,if you and your husband still believe that you can have a child of you own then i can help you,i have been doing these for the past 10yrs,do not spend money on any adoption or what ever forget what the doctors have said i can help you if you believe. mail me at [email protected] 

Name: athanasius | Date: Aug 12th, 2011 3:19 AM
hello contact me if you are really serous in adopting a female child of 9 months old. she is so cute get back soon ([email protected]

Name: syfoster | Date: Aug 12th, 2011 5:41 AM
"hello contact me if you are really serous in adopting a female child of 9 months old. she is so cute get back soon lets proceed ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM- THERE IS NO CHILD - athanasius IS ANOTHER SCAMMER LOCATED IN CAMEROON AFRICA. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us