Hello, guest
|
Name: novy
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sjax | Date: Jun 28th, 2010 4:26 PM
hello, my husband and I have been trying for 5 years to have children and nothing seems to be working. we both want to adopt but aren't sure how to get started. we have been looking in Haiti, and the Dominican, or Ethopia. any suggestions or ways to adopt from there. thanks 

Name: wvbabie33 | Date: Aug 3rd, 2010 2:58 PM
\anyone looking for adoptive parents please please email [email protected] My husband and I can not have children we are on a list to adopt but we are wanting it to be more personal. Helping out maybe even providing a place while you are pregnant please we are very laid back people. Thank you so much. 

Name: wvbabie33 | Date: Aug 3rd, 2010 3:06 PM
we live in tennessee also have family in west virginia, ohio, kentucky, kansas, and are moving to florida in a few months.

[email protected] 

Name: anne smith | Date: Aug 9th, 2010 9:41 PM
Hi guys.we are loving couple and we are willing to adopt your baby we live in a nice home. we are loving and promise to love your kid we have been trying for 3yrs now bt no HOPE. we do believe that our baby is out there. if you feel that we can care for your baby please hit as bak @ [email protected]
thanks 

Name: anne smith | Date: Aug 9th, 2010 10:00 PM
anyone around las vegas area willing to give up there kid for adoption? 

Name: rosy19 | Date: Aug 12th, 2010 4:45 AM
I'am 19 years old I'am looking to
adopt a baby girl or through five years
old at least. 

Name: rosy19 | Date: Aug 12th, 2010 4:55 AM
How can i find a adoption office that can let me adopt at 19 years old? 

Name: kareen | Date: Sep 24th, 2010 6:40 PM
Hello,we are looking for a family that wants to adopt from the SAFTY ADOPTION RELOCATORS please email us at ( [email protected] ) because this little girl is out for adoption .
ps.so if the family that wants to adopt please contact us at ( [email protected] ) also if that family that wants to adopt then do adopt her and bring her to your home. thank you & may god bless you & your family 

Name: syfoster | Date: Sep 30th, 2010 5:05 AM
"Hello,we are looking for a family that wants to adopt from the SAFTY ADOPTION RELOCATORS please email us at ( [email protected] ) because this little girl is out for adoption .
ps.so if the family that wants to adopt please contact us at ( [email protected] ) also if that family that wants to adopt then do adopt her and bring her to your home. thank you & may god bless you & your family ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO GIRL FOR ADOPTION. [email protected] is a well-known scumbag SCAMMER located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

[email protected] also scams pets -- Yorkie puppies, English Bulldog puppies, Maltese puppies, Capuchin monkeys and Parrots. 

Name: rme2184 | Date: Feb 9th, 2011 8:04 AM
My husband and I own and I operate a Licensed Child Care Center in Texas. We have a three year old daughter and are looking to adopt an infant boy into our family. We see children in CPS/foster care daily and prefer to take in a child that needs a home rather than have another child of our own. Please contact me if you are pregnant or have recently given birth and are not financially (or otherwise) able to raise your child. [email protected] 

Name: syfoster | Date: Feb 14th, 2011 7:17 PM
TO [email protected]:

This is a forum for people to talk about their experiences with and/or feelings towards adoption. This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. In addition, DO NOT provide email addresses in posts. This site is already full of scammers. All you are doing by posting is inviting more scammers to this site. 

Name: BRUCKS | Date: Feb 15th, 2011 11:04 PM
HI,Am Dr brucks of the Seattle Children's Hospital and Medical Center . i saw your profile on one of the website saying you are looking forward to adopt a child.one young lady kept to my hospital and gave birth to a good looking girl and abandoned her in my keeping.since about 13 months now i have never said an eye on these lady.so i named her Sabrina.i dont know if you would be interested but if interested just get back to me
contact information
E-mail:dr.bruc
[email protected]
Tel:(206
)
731-3000 or (425) 394-0650
Website:www.dr.ruben.com but sorry because it is still under construction.
Thanks 

Name: virginia ka | Date: May 19th, 2011 1:06 PM
hello, my husband and I have been trying for 5 years to have children and nothing seems to be working. we both
want to adopt but aren't sure how to get started. And we see a lot of doctor. we have been looking in Hong kong and any another place
any suggestions or ways to adopt from anywhere. thanks

my email is [email protected] 

Name: syfoster | Date: May 20th, 2011 9:35 PM
"HI,Am Dr brucks of the Seattle Children's Hospital and Medical Center . i saw your profile on one of the website saying you are looking forward to adopt a child.one young lady kept to my hospital and gave birth to a good looking girl and abandoned her in my keeping.since about 13 months now i have never said an eye on these lady.so i named her Sabrina.i dont know if you would be interested but if interested just get back to me
contact information
E-mail:dr.bruc
ksrub
[email protected]
Tel:(206
)
731-300
or (425) 394-0650
Website:www.dr.ruben.com but sorry because it is still under construction.
Thanks ↑"

OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY! THIS IS FROM ANOTHER IDIOT SCAMMER LOCATED IN CAMEROON AFRICA. 

Name: syfoster | Date: May 20th, 2011 9:38 PM
"hello, my husband and I have been trying for 5 years to have children and nothing seems to be working. we both
want to adopt but aren't sure how to get started. And we see a lot of doctor. we have been looking in Hong kong and any another place
any suggestions or ways to adopt from anywhere. thanks

my email is [email protected] ↑"

BEWARE, SCAMMERS FROM CAMEROON AFRICA ARE MAGGOTS ALL OVER THIS SITE. ANY OFFER OF A BABY OR CHILD TO ADOPT FROM CAMEROON AFRICA IS A SCAM, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS! 

Name: tcherishlife | Date: Sep 25th, 2014 7:37 PM
young mother who is fixed looking to adopt . please email me at [email protected] looking to adopt within the united states we plan to be married by december and we want a child that we share together due to being fixed u can see the delimma we do have a two children we share with our exs and just looking to adopt so that we can give a child the love they deserve on a full time basis. and gender as we have a 6 yr old daughter which is my bio and an 11 yr son which is his bio child. serious inquiries as we will have our lawyer draw up the paperwork. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us