Hello, guest
|
Name: Leia
[ Original Post ]
ok so for my 13th birthday I might go somewhere or just stay home not sure yet. but I am having girls and guys come. girls stay the night. But I was worried about having guys come just because of my parents I would feal awkward. is there anyway I could do something fun but without my parents really being around? and some ideas of what to do to make it fun?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: whats wrong wuth u | Date: Sep 2nd, 2006 10:53 PM
whats wrong with u? don'y you love your parents. nobody cares wether or not their around. don't be embarrasssed of them. you can still have loads of fun doing stuff your parents let u instead of excluding them. 

Name: the person who just spoke | Date: Sep 3rd, 2006 8:02 AM
hey u can play board games, go swimming, talk, have competitions like staring comps and who can make the best choco sundae, play the chocolate game, put make up on the guys. You can do all sorts of stuff. 

Name: kk | Date: Jan 7th, 2008 8:44 PM
Why don't you try somethin like tubing? 

Name: christle | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 4:36 PM
Hi it is of great influence for me to write you to make your day happy you can buy a macaw which is a very good pet to have if you are interested mail on [email protected] 

Name: leyamaria | Date: Mar 12th, 2008 4:42 PM
Hi you can make your day better if you love pet you can buy it i am having lovely pets like puppy to play with them if you are interested you can mail me on [email protected] 

Name: kristen | Date: Mar 16th, 2008 11:47 PM
i dont know what to do for my 13th birthday party.
any ideas 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us