Hello, guest
|
Name: kkellis
[ Original Post ]
I'm having a baby girl in September & I've always loved my maiden name, Kellis. I always said I wanted to name my first daughter Kellis, but when I tell people who've never heard the name, they look at me blankly & nod. Is this a pretty name or too wierd as a first name????
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mamal | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 11:54 PM
This is actually very near and dear to my heart. I go by my middle name which is my mom's maiden name. I love it! I don't care if it is a little different. Granted when I was little I use to wish I was a Jennifer but thank god I have a unique name. I would leave an impression no matter what the name but that just seals the deal. 

Name: LindsayK | Date: Jun 5th, 2007 5:05 PM
I like the sound of the name Kellis for a girl. I think you should go for it. I don't like over used names. My daughter's name is Gabriella Lorelai (pronounced Laura-lie) You should see the looks/comments we get about her middle name! 

Name: jbluntswifey | Date: Jun 11th, 2007 9:55 PM
I think that is an awesome name. I like different names. My name is Jennifer and growing up there were at least three other girls with my name in every class. Also, family names are always the best. Children like to know that their name has meaning. 

Name: dreb | Date: Jun 20th, 2007 4:15 AM
if I had another girl i would name her Ocean. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us