Hello, guest
|
Name: dan221
[ Original Post ]
I checked my wife into drug rehab on 4/25/07. We (her family) knew for a few months that something was not right with her. In April she began having a sexual relasonship with a boy 10 years younger than her (she is 32). It turns out he was getting the pills and she giving him the money. My kids caught them in bed Easter morning. My wife went into rehab telling me she wanted this to work out between us. Once she got out of de-tox (10-12 days) she started another relationship with a man she met in rehab. She told us that he tried to commit suicide while he was in rehab. The first day pass she had out of rehab (40 days) she chooses to go see him for most of the day. She did run by the house to see the kids for 1 hour on her way back. I have learned since that she has made a few more trips to see him instead of her kids on weekends. She lied to all of us by telling us she was nervous about coming home and wanted to sleep in that day. She got out of rehab on 7/21/07 because the money ran out. Before she got out her family was with me when it came to our thoughts on how she was doing. Once she got out they have jumped the fence and know they are saying she is good to go. This is the same woman that was told by her rehab counselor she was being sent home to die if she left rehab early. What are my chances of getting fully custody of our two girls 5 & 7 since she went to rehab?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: duchess | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 1:55 AM
Seems like now would be a good time to file for divorce or legal seperation. You getting full custody shouldnt be a problem, especially now with her drug problems. If it was me, I would get legal advice ASAP. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us