*****343*****
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Sep 11th, 2007 4:35 AM
ive been dreading today 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Sep 11th, 2007 4:42 PM
Thank you Lauren for posting:

Let's all pray that this war will end soon. I will always remember 9-11. I will always remember thoses who lost their lives trying to save and rescue others.

It is important we never forget 9-11 and what the troops are fighting and dieing for.

On a personal note:
I am apart of a forum for Marine S/O's and on September 7th we were notified that one of our very own memebers lost her husband in Iraq.

RIP to Sgt Micheal Yarbrough, husband to Mary. He was 24.

RIP Marine,you will never be forgotten. Thank you for your dedication to your families, the Corps, and your country. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 11th, 2007 4:53 PM
sorry...but what does the *343* stand for? I didnt lose anyone in 9/11....im English...we had a fright as my auntie and uncle were staying in NYC on holiday and they went to the towers a couple of days before....she bought a ltd edition ty beanie bear up there and she says she cant bare to have it in her room, makes her feel so down. I lost my uncle in the 7/7 attacks on London Underground though....I miss him so much.

My heart goes out to anyone who lost someone in the terror attacks....xxx 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Sep 11th, 2007 7:19 PM
Nicolaa I beilive she put the number there In honor of the 343 firefighters who died. 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Sep 11th, 2007 7:53 PM
yepp and 2749 is the number of people who died in and around the buildings. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 12th, 2007 1:24 AM
yep ophelia was right 343 was the number of firefighters who died saving others, i am very close to alot of firefighters and thats what im going to school for! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us