Hello, guest
|
Name: Patricia
[ Original Post ]
Hi...I was seeing who all else is due in March 2006. I am due March 1 with my baby girl. It is my first child. Also, please include anything you are experiencing, pregnancy-wise. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas. God Bless!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: 1st time mom through adopton | Date: Dec 26th, 2005 1:35 AM
My birth mom is due March 15 with a girl and a boy. She is having some cramping in her legs and lower back. The baby is always active during the night, so she is not sleeping much. This is her 3rd pregnancy, so she is a pro. She goes though a gallon of milk a day!! But over all she is having a good and classic pregnacy. 

Name: levis mommy | Date: Dec 26th, 2005 4:40 AM
Patricia,
I am due on March 13th. I have been feeling pretty good, except for the awful heartburn, EVERYDAY! I sometimes feel I could eat an ice cube and end up with heartburn, lol. I have to be thankful though if that is the only negative thing I am feeling. I took my sugar test the other day and it did come back that I have Low Iron, my doctor said that is common in prenancy, so they put me on a iron pill along with my prenatal vitamin. This is my first child, so I really dont know what to expect as far as pregnancy symptoms. Im 27 years old and live in illinois. Good luck with your pregnancy, write back if you would like to continue chatting. 

Name: Jazzamine | Date: Jan 3rd, 2006 8:03 PM
Hi im due march 7th 2006 with baby boy this is also my first my screen name is [email protected] 

Name: Anne-Marie | Date: Jan 4th, 2006 7:51 PM
WOO HOO - hi guys! I'm 31 weeks, due 9th March 2006. I'm having a little girl, calling her Charlotte Elizabeth and she's expeceted to be a 9lb-er.

Hmmm the pregnancy thus far has been a rollercoaster but the most recent events are heartburn and rib pain. Her head is lodged under my ribs, cheeky tinker, so she is bottom down. I am guessing she is turning or at least trying to ready for delivery but oooh it feels bloody uncomfortable! 

Name: Joni | Date: Jan 4th, 2006 10:29 PM
I'm due March 23 2006 I'm having a boy and it's my first to. My pregnany has been going good how about you? I'm getting scarred about the laboe though. 

Name: Tan | Date: Jan 4th, 2006 10:51 PM
I am also due March 1 with an baby boy my pregnacy is fun because i havent thown up since i was preagant and i think im ready for all of it 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us