Hello, guest
|
Name: Mom2Be2007
[ Original Post ]
Okay so I never recieved my gift from the person who had me. I do not know as to why I never recieved my shower gift from the person who had me but I didn't. Anyways, I did recieve a very nice gift from Coartney and Scott even though they were not my secret shower person. Coartney sent me a pack of 3 Avent 9 oz. Bottles and a pack of 5 Flannel Recieving Blankets. Both will come in very handy. Thank you so very much Coartney, Marc and I loved the gift.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 8:00 AM
Awww that this wonderful! I know Coartney probably is not wanting people going on and on about her gernerosity BUT that was sooo wonderful and sweet of her and Scott! I feel truly blessed to have befriended such wonderful caring women! Coartney you are a doll! :-) 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 8:05 AM
Okay? Who is the scammer then? I want to know! 

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 8:08 AM
I'M SORRY, BUT I CANNOT SPEAK ANYMORE OF THIS OR NAME THAT PERSON B/C I DO NOT WANT TO START ANY TROUBLE OR GOSSIP. THE WOMEN THAT WERE IN THE ONLINE BABY SHOWER KNOW WHO SHE IS. THANKYOU. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 1:01 PM
you're welcome, like i said before, no one deserves to be left out b.c of someone else. I just randomly picked out two things from ur registry haha i suck at buying things for others lol but thankfully ur having a girl, so i didnt want the pink stuff as my own! haha.. but anyways scott and i are both happy you like the stuff. take care. 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 1:49 PM
I am very glad that you recieved something. Coartney was very nice to do that. 

Name: jillw | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 7:09 PM
guys I do agree with what you are saying, but linko said that she was still sending. Maybe she ran into some money and got the gift and the US around the same time. I hope that this is the case because as you have all said M2B07 sent a really nice gift and linko recieved a nice gift and it is only right that M2B07 recieves a nice gift from linko her orignal shower exchange person. If she does not recieve very very soon then all of these comments will be dead on in the mean time lets give linko a little time. 

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Dec 19th, 2006 7:17 PM
PARROT, ACTUALLY, SHE ALREADY GOT THE 3-D ON THE 15TH.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!

MOM2BE, HOW ARE YOU TODAY? :-) 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 7:49 AM
I am very glad to have befriended Coartney as well. There are not many people on this planet like her anymore....Hallmark moment is on it's way...LOL

Christianmommy-
I seem to be doing somewhat better. My mornings are really rough on me but my afternoons seem to be okay. The last two days I have been trying to clean my house for Christmas and the arrival of Kylie which in the end I pay for with my back. The Braxton Hicks contraction seem to only be in the morning mainly and off and on thru the day but nothing to painful (well painful in the morning, not so painful in the afternoon). Also the vaginal pain seems to be less. It seems to happen more now if I am on my feet for long periods at a time so I do my best to try and do everything sitting down, which of course causes my muscles to relax and when I try to move I am in alot of pain. So I guess for the next 16 days I will just do the best that I can with what cards I have been dealt. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 7:52 AM
As for the Baby Shower gift I feel like I already recieved mine. So whether or not the person who had me sends the item I am okay with it. I certainly hope that this was a case where she decided to join to get something for free and not actually do her part, but if this is the case only she has to live with this.

Okay bathroom time...LOL 

Name: Parrot_lady_06 | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 10:53 PM
bump for linko to see 

Name: mommyagain | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 10:59 PM
Ok Parrot lady there was no reason to bump this for Linko to see... she knows she is wrong and where I agree with everyhing everyone has said...STAY OUT OF IT, YOU WERE NO EVEN PART OF THE SHOWER SO PLEASE STOP MAKING MORE TROUBLE THAN THERE ALREADY IS. 

Name: Parrot_lady_06 | Date: Dec 22nd, 2006 8:15 AM
sorry to burst your bubble mommyagain but shall i remind u that this is a PUBLIC forum???? I want her to see this because everyday i sign on i see a new post from her with her adventurous day and it is just wrong. PLAIN & SIMPLE...Im sure if u didnt get your nice gift that u wanted oh so badly from kristy that u would be feeling the same way..... 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Dec 22nd, 2006 1:21 PM
Okay so I was starting to actually feel fine about the whole being ripped off thing. Coartney had sent me a great gift that I will definately use even though she did not have to. But now I am not so sure that I am okay with this situation because people keep bringing it up. Absolutely Lin-Ko is wrong we all know she is wrong and all I can hope for her is that every time she looks at her gift it makes her feel terrible for what she has done. People can claim that this girl is going to send her gift but why is it that she is not talking to mommyagain or me saying that this is her plan if indeed this is her plan. At first I was like yeah she is probably having some money issues because she was in the beginning of the shower (which should have been an indication in the first place to not join the shower but what do I know anyways). Then I was told that she has pre-eclampsia or something, okay fine. But she can run all over town having a good old time. She's online almost every single day and yet she has not once messaged the people that she should be messaging. She has completely ignore the fact that she herself said she wanted to participate in this shower, recieved her gift and gloated about it and now has since forgotten that she still owe a gift herself. If you can be online to post about your day, you have a few minutes to post that you are sorry that such and such came up. But as far as I am concerned at this point she has no plans on sending a gift and she doesn't have a gift to send. She never did.

I thought about messaging her myself and then decided "Why" what difference is it going to make. I got my shower gift, not from her but from Coartney (and if Lin-ko is reading this) who also purchased her gift for her secret shower person. The good news is that there are still great people in this world and I am glad that I have befriend Coartney. She is a true friend and a wonderful person.

I am the type of person who would have been fine with a message from her saying she was sorry. That there is simply no way that she can do this. That she wishes she could have kept her end of the deal but do to this, that or whatever she is just not going to be able to. I understand financial difficulties, been there several times myself. But don't lie and by ignoring the situation she is just showing that that is exactly what she is doing. Just tell me the truth because lies do eventually catch up with you. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Dec 22nd, 2006 1:27 PM
No more bumping okay...what is done is done. I have dealt with people like this my entire life. Some people unfortunately don't realize that ignoring a situation makes the situation worse then just comfronting it. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us