Hello, guest
|
Name: roseywosey
[ Original Post ]
yes i know.. this topic has been up about 439730857205 times..but i cant be bothered looking for it lol..
It just accured to me that im 30 weeks pregnant.. and havnt had any braxtin hicks? soooooo wondering how far along everyone was when they got there 1st braxton hicks?
i read some people have them at 19 weeks!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 10:38 AM
Well...

I'm 24+4 and I haven't had any yet.

Although...last night in bed I felt like a period cramp. I dunno. It was really mild so I didn't pay any attention.

And does everybody get Braxton Hicks? 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 10:44 AM
good question.. answer that for me too please! lol. 

Name: Meagan | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 11:08 AM
I had the same thought at about 30 weeks.. I am now 34 weeks and have been getting them all weekend..... 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 11:10 AM
ooOoOoo is it like exciting lol ? just curious.. means your close doesnt it? 

Name: Meagan | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 11:33 AM
well no it wasn't exciting for me.. Just an annoying pain that made me want to piss more!... I had them with my first pregnancy as well and didn't think they were 'exciting' as such.. and no I dont think every women gets them... 

Name: Kyra | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 12:33 PM
I started getting B-H contractions at about 20wks. Usually when I'm doing or had just done somethign slightly strenuous like swimming or something. I don't think I got any with my first Preg. but i did with my second so i think it is completely rendom whther or not you get them. Chances are you do get them but just don't notice. If you are fairly fit they could be happening without you even noticing. This I nkow is possible since it can happen with true labour contractions since with my second daughter I didn't feel a single contraction til I was in transition labour and 9cm dilated!! 

Name: missheather | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 1:12 PM
Hey, lola. The other day I had what felt like period cramps too. I'm 16 weeks so it freaked me out a little. Do you have any idea what causes them? 

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 1:54 PM
No...

I just put it down to my womb stretching I guess. 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 2:03 PM
I think I started to get scattered BH around 28 weeks. I'm 31 weeks now and still don't feel them everyday. They're not painful right now, although with my first I had painful BH towards the end of pregnancy. They are usually up high - above the belly button, and I can feel my belly get hard, similar to the sensation you get when the baby pushes out against your uterus. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 4:24 PM
ummm im 36 weeks and i don't think ive had them yet??? 

Name: proudmomjen | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 4:28 PM
You actually might be having them and just are not feeling them. Or you may not have one until your further along. With my son I did not have a single Braxton Hicks contraction until 36 weeks, well that I was aware of anyways. With my daughter I started having them at 25 weeks. 

Name: connie | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 4:35 PM
Not everyone can feel them, my belly would get rock hard so I could always feel them. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 4:41 PM
my belly will get hard, but i think thats just because, Tyler is stretched across it, and he will chill there for some time before moving so its def him and not BH lol but then again if i am getting them i might not be feeing them lol 

Name: tabbyd | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 7:27 PM
Dont worry, with my son I never received any braxton hicks contractions, and I am now on my 2nd preg and I am 32wks and just started getting them last week. 

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 9:26 PM
To be honest I never even heard of them until I started trying to conceive. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 9:28 PM
each person and pregnancy depends, with my fourth child it was weird i got tham at 7 weeks...scared the hell outta me I thought for a long time i was gonna lose him but he was alwasy perfect and healthy. but i would say anywhere from about 28 weeks to the end was my normal 

Name: RESOLUTION | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 10:52 PM

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us