Hello, guest
|
Name: mommyagain
[ Original Post ]
I just ran across this site and thought of you!!!

http://www.mypunkbaby.com/
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 8:43 PM
omg ur amazing, scotty will love this! LOL ive already gotten a couple band onesies, lol .. i wanna find like the argyle sweaters and the golf looking hats haha .. but i have a feeling even if i do end up witha girl, haha its gonna be a boy looking girl.. i already told scott the first haircut is gonna be a mohawk haha 

Name: mommyagain | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 8:46 PM
I knew I had you pegged!!! LMAO!!! I am telling you just type in alternative/punk baby in your serch engine... not exactly my style but I love it for you!!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 8:50 PM
soo expensive though! but so cute! lol .. i dono i was a skin/punk growing up like shaved head, tattooed and pierced and usually drunk and mean haha but then i got more into the being casual like AE and all that so i dont know .. scott dresses very plain himself. lol 

Name: mommyagain | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 8:55 PM
I know I saw some onsies but they were like 20.00 a piece... sorry that is crazy for one onsie! I thought you just might get a kick/flashback outtta that! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 23rd, 2006 9:02 PM
haha yeh i bought a social distortion onesie from hot topic and it was 18$ .. but its cute, its my fave album bvy them "MOMMYS LITTLE MONSTER" 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us