Hello, guest
|
Name: sweet tomorrow
[ Original Post ]
You jumped all over me and then blocked me before I could even explain anything to you. I uploaded the wrong picture and I even said it in the beginning. the "WTF? I uploaded two and the first one wasn't right!" It was an accident, I didn't mean to open that one, there is another that looks very similar to that with me in it. And i even apologized for the mistake. Another thing is. I'm not stupid, I think you can tell the difference between a 16 year old and a 20 year old. I wouldn't use my sister's picture as my own. We have none of the same characteristics. So that would be dumb. So if you want to base off of a fuck up then whatever.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 4:01 PM
wow what did I miss 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 4:07 PM
i missed it too 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 4:21 PM
its one thing to confront me on something, but to do it on here to involve everyone else, dont do it. 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:31 PM
Well I do think you have it wrong Coartney. I'm not the one who involved other people. I do believe you did. And i would write to you in other places but you blocked me and deleted me. So the only way to contact you is here. So if you don't like it.. That just sucks 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:34 PM
okay one dont get rude with me. there were other people who were involved but i am not the one who had them post anything. there are alot of women on here who think you are a fat lying bitch and dont like you. i dont understand how you could mistake a twig for your ass, you accidentally posted the wrong picture that looks nothing like you. yeh okay. and there is such thing as email which you do know bc i was on ur messenger. so you just opened it up for other people to post on this. enjoy. 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:46 PM
Ok well i SAW the picture you claimed was you and the face was covered like you were trying to say it was you and that picture has BEEN up for a while...and i said it looked like your sister because i saw the picture of your sister touching your belly on myspace and i showed coart (after you deleted her from everything...and now me!!) and she agreed especially because of the clothes!!! So i honestly think your trying to cover your ass now because your embarassed that you got caught..when none of us would have honestly cared if you said hey yeah i'm over weight whats so wrong with that? why cant you just tell us itsn not like we're all happy with how we look either PLUS we're all pregnant Why the hell do you thinkwe care what you look like? 

Name: Marti | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:48 PM
so i just read ths post and realized that's like 5 minutes of my life i can't get back. sweet tomorrow - just let it go ok? 

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:51 PM
yeah and then you deleated me from you my space too??? Just seems like you are trying to hide something, but honestly it was never needed. 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:56 PM
jill i tried to add you on myspace..just so's ya know 

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:56 PM
trying to cut baby crowd ties???? WOW would have been easire to just keep it real from the start. 

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:57 PM
under your real name or you BC user name? 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:57 PM
yesh shes jen jen 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:57 PM
real name Danese Renee 

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:57 PM
cuz I don't have any pending request 

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:58 PM
oh I think I added you already :) 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:58 PM
i have the colorful eye thing as a picture 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:58 PM
ok it just ahsnt shown up i guess 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:58 PM
lol ding bats lol 

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 9:59 PM
LMAO at marti 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:02 PM
yeah she deleted i think pretty much everyone on BC.... 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:04 PM
she deleted me too 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:05 PM
haha speaking of the devil, hello randi :) 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:07 PM
I always miss the good stuff!! 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:07 PM
i'd have liked her if she had just admitted she was overweight before and not try to hide it. I dont hate overweight people some of my really good friends are. There is nothing wrong with it 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:09 PM
hi coart! and jill and all my other peeps haha...i forgot who else was here by the time i scrolled up. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:09 PM
karen its ur fave topic :) 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:10 PM
karen,danese and brandiss hey as well 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:10 PM
yeap... Losers that LIE 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:10 PM
Hi Randi! 

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:11 PM
danese you are cracking me up...."I like fat people I really do" hahahahaha honestly though you are right why the hell would we care how big someone is?? we are here to make friends and talk about being pregnant. We are not looking for dates.....well except coart and randi lol they fell in love and left me out..... oh well :) 

Name: everlight29 | Date: Feb 15th, 2007 10:11 PM
LoL Hi Karen 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us