Hello, guest
|
Name: Randi
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:44 AM
I just get diapers 3 sizes too big and then get duct tape and tape the waist and leg holes closed. I only change 1 diaper every 3 days. It's fool proof. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:44 AM
lol randi you're too much! 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:45 AM
Oh one thing though, after 3 days the diaper gets heavy so i just drag kaden around in a wagon. Thats fool proof. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:45 AM
speaking of which, what are signs that your baby is too big for a certain size diaper. i mean, they're stretchy so you can always stretch and pull enough to fit them on. gah i feel stupid asking this 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:47 AM
oh god randi you crack me up 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:47 AM
when they're too snug around the legs/stomach usually 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:49 AM
I noticed Kaden was getting red around the insides of his legs. He wears huggies gentle care and was in the 1-2 size. I just bought him size 2 b/c the 1-2s seemed to not totally close at the top. It was the velcro straps that went around his sides. With the 2's the back and front of the diaper on the sides touches and it's less tight around his legs. No leaking anymore either. I have like 3 unused things of diapers now though... 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:49 AM
i think they also have weight limits 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:51 AM
For Kaden the weight limits dont seem to matter. The size he is in is for babies 14-18 lbs. He has been wearing them since he was 12. And the newborn diapers that go to 10lbs never fit him. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:54 AM
evelyn's 8 pounds but she's 21 inches long so kinda skinny. i noticed the diapers are getting snugger arond the belly but not so much her legs. so she's probably going to be inbetween sizes here soon 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:54 AM
I know. I just felt bad coming right out and calling you stupid. 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:56 AM
Just kidding Nikki!

She is only 8lbs? Wow! Kaden is 13lbs 4 1/4oz. He is a fatty. 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:57 AM
What kind of diapers are you buying? Huggies has some in between sizes. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:57 AM
lol he's not a fatty! hes just got more to love! evelyn's going to be one of those tall and skinny chicks that i hated in high school lol 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:57 AM
i use pampers swaddlers 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:59 AM
im all about the huggies, or will be lol, my sis and i were allergic to pampers 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:00 AM
Belle is still in Newborn Diapers too! but get this Randi.. she now weighs... 8 pounds 13 oz... at this rate Belle will be caught up with Kaden.. lol! She should weigh more at 5 weeks but she just gained that 1 1/2 pound in a week! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:01 AM
im wondering if mickey will be allergic to latex, i am, and my mom is, but my brother and sister arent and scott isnt.. so hmm. 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:01 AM
I tried pampers but didn't like the smell. They used them when he was sick in the hospital and they seemed soft so I bought a bag but they seemed to feel wet on the outside. I have a giant bag that only has like 5 missing...same with 2 different sizes of huggies. Kaden grows so fast. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:02 AM
Oh karen i changed the middle name again back to what i originally wanted, scott finally agreed. mwuahaha.. the whole mickey james charles roe was just too long . lol i didnt want to have to write that out haha 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:02 AM
Holy crap Karen! She got big fast! I guess your little fatty can marry mine. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:02 AM
wow evelyn is so tiny compared to your guys' babies 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:02 AM
i would think it is possible. my brother in law was told all his life by his mom that he was allergic to christmas trees but my mom always has one and it doesnt make him sick...his mom was just lying to him....sorry wanted to share i know it is random but my b-in-l is allergic to laytex as well but his kids arent 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:03 AM
ooh randi make hats out of them haha or send them to mallory she needs them evelyn is a piss machine 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:03 AM
so what is the middle name now coart 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:04 AM
oh gosh she is. i just bought a pack of 40 diapers yesterday and i'm down to the last 10 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:05 AM
geesh mallory what is she eating them too christ LOL .. uhm francis. scotts grandpas name. 

Name: Randi | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:06 AM
Nikki - Was she just to lazy to have a christams tree? What a grinch.

Kaden is a piss machine too Coart. I think I will make hats.

Ok, question for Karen and Mallory...When your babies pee, can you smell it? I can smell it and it seems like he needs a diaper change, but when I go to change him, the diaper is hardly wet at all....does this happen to you? 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:08 AM
she had four boys and yes i think she was just lazy, but it sucks that she was depriving her children.

mickey francis roe, i like it a lot coart 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:08 AM
haha i smell pee from a mile away. especially kids piss its so .. fragrant haha 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:08 AM
I like Francis Coart! Cuteness!

Yes I smell Belle's pee... just like what you said... lol But she doesnt pee that much not like 30 diapers in 1 day.. my gosh!

Oh and I use Huggies... I have some pampers swaddlers but just because they were leftover from the hospital! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us