Hello, guest
|
Name: Raku
[ Original Post ]
Im so confused right now, i have every symptom of being pregnant but i have had 4 negative pregnancy tests. I would go to the doctor but i cant and im at a loss. Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant since the miscarriage of our first child. My heart says i am but the test says im not. I just need some opinions. Could i still be?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Oct 24th, 2006 3:12 AM
Yes you could possibly be, its just that maybe you dont have enough hormones to produce a prosistive test. How late are you?
If you think you might be pregnant go see plan parenthood or your family doctor for a blood test, that will confirm it! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 24th, 2006 3:54 AM
i had 5 negatives before i got a positive blood test, i even had a doctor tell me i wasnt, then bam the next day the blood test said they were wrong.. GOODLUCK! 

Name: Raku | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 1:02 AM
Thank you girls. How much is a blood test? Just curious 

Name: Logan | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 1:04 AM
Hi when was your miscarriage?? 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 1:16 AM
When I did my initial Hcg blood test they did the full pre-natal test load... it was $600 each time (I switched doctors and had to have it done over again) I'm not sure how much it is alone. 

Name: Raku | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 1:22 AM
I had my miscarriage in June 

Name: Logan | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:08 AM
I had one in August then had a light period in Sept 12. I just got my period 2 days ago, I thought I was pregnant cause I had the symptoms but I was wrong, I called the doctor and spoke to the nurse, she said my body just still trying to adjust to all of the trauma. I think is common for us to not get pregnant for a little while.. some women just get prego a month later... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:16 AM
my blood test was 26$ at a midwife call around and ask 

Name: Raku | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:18 AM
Do you think that could be what it is because its been so long it seems? And im still getting symptoms and my periods are getting later and later. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:18 AM
oh sorry but at least now maybe you'll become more regular i wish you the best! 

Name: Logan | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:18 AM
Coartney your suppost to be in bed!!! ha ha ha 

Name: Raku | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:18 AM
Only 26$ thats really good. Arent those supposed to be more reliable than HPTs? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:19 AM
ha i fudged that one up! lol i was looking at what cindy said! sorry! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:21 AM
yes they can pick up any amount of hcg while urine ones only pick up a certain amount, like i said i have 5 negatives one was even at the doctors! she was lke im sorry ur not pregnant but i was 2 weeks late and that made NO SENSE so i got the blood test for confirmation and BAM i was 5 weeks! 

Name: lilflower | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:25 AM
This may be a personal question but you said that you can't go to the doctor, why? 

Name: Raku | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:28 AM
Its alright, i might as well be honest. I am 15 and am absolutly more than positive i am pregnant but like most people have to have hard, tacticle proof. I cant go to the doctor because i cant drive yet and im scared miserably of telling my parents. My boyfriend is absolutly sure if me being pregnant and i believe him but like i said, my heart says yes and the test says no. 

Name: Raku | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 2:29 AM
Im actually very excited, though i know my parents wont be. I wouldnt be so excited i guess had i not lost my other child. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us