Hello, guest
|
Name: nicole76108
[ Original Post ]
Few changes have been happening and I want to make sure they're normal.
First of all it feels like the baby is dancing on my pubic bone. It feels like she is moving her feet down there. Secondly the slimmy yellow discharge has been increasing along with abdominal discomfort-not pain just discomfort. Thirdly lol My pee is like iodine color, I've been drinking tones of water so I know Im no dehydrated and I havent taken any new vitamins just the same prenatals.
And yes M25 this is probably me just being paranoid but I gotta post anyway to make sure lol :)
And oh your probably going to shout at me for this but I checked my cervix lol And it is low enough for me to feel now and I could get one finger in and move it around kinda freely but not in a huge circle or anything I could have probably fit 2 in there. And yes I santized my hands and cut my finger nails. :)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 5:59 PM
And my boobs have started leaking? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 6:38 PM
The pee is def. not normal.....you haven't taken any new meds?
I'd get a urine test done on that.....the rest all sounds normal.....and yes your right I'M GOING TO SHOUT AT YOU......KEEP YOUR FINGERS OUT OF YOUR SUZY UNTILL THE DR. IS ALSO CHECKING YOUR CERVIX YOUR GOING TO CAUSE INFECTION OR CAUSE YOURSELF TO DILATE TO EARLY.......MAYBE....NOT SURE ON THAT.....BUT I KNOW THEY CAN STRETCH YOUR CERVIX IN AN EXAM ON PURPOSE.....anyhow RELAXXXXXXXX, LMAO your pregnant your not supposed to feel normal, your going to be fine.....I know it seems so far off because when your preg. it does but you'll be announcing your going into labor in no time! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 7:18 PM
lol I havent taken anything well I took a tylenol last night but it was that color all day yesterday as well. I dont understand that. Maybe I'll try to research more.
The only reason I stuck my finger in my Suzy lol is because i wanted to see if I could feel the baby. Since it feels like she is dancing in there. I know I'll leave it alone lol :( 

Name: davina | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 8:11 PM
yeah everything sounds normal except the urine......im almost 36 weeks and was hospitalized last weekend because they thought i may have pre-eclampsia, they told me if my urine turns DARK and im well hydrated to call asap as that can be a sign of HELLP syndrome, not trying to scare you, but its better to be cautious!!! 

Name: davina | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 8:12 PM
oh and ps-the boobs leaking thing is normal too! mine started leaking b4 i found out i was pregnant for sure! LOL, now theyre REALLY bad! have to wear breast pads!!! good luck! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 8:30 PM
HELLP syndrome I never heard of it. Guess I'll google and see. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 8:38 PM
Oh well that dont sound good at all. Should I go to the hospital tonight to be on the safe side? 

Name: davina | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 10:54 PM
no, i just think you should call your doc and tell them whats going on....lol dont get freaked out!! there are other symptoms of it as well like sharp upper abdominal pain.....like i said id just call and tell them and see what they think.....could be something else 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 11:21 PM
I dont have a doctor. I've been to a midwife once and that was just to get an ultrasound referral. I've been trying to get on state medicaid the past few months but they keep putting me through the ringer. I just got a letter today saying they needed copies of birth certificates for me and my son. So have to order those online cause I have no idea where they are then fax them over and hopefully my delivery will be covered.
But the hospital is kinda like my doctor right now. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 12th, 2008 1:28 AM
I would see a doc about your urine but the rest sounds normal! My boobs leaked all the time!! its soo nasty, some peoples dont, but either way its perfectly normal! i couldnt sleep a night with out waking up soaked so i wore a bra to bed and used breast pads every night!! 

Name: davina | Date: Apr 12th, 2008 1:06 PM
hmmm...well ill tell ya what i would do, id either go ahead and go to the er or a walk in maybe OR id call an ER and ask to speak to an ER nurse, i had to do that a few times with my daughter in the beginning when i was 18 because i didnt have insurance til i was 15 wks........im only saying that because dark urine like youre describing also known as "coca-cola" urine, is a sign of hellp and/or pre-eclampsia, i spilled 275mg od protein in my 24 hour urine i had to do at the hospital and my pee was barely yellow lol, they diagnose pre-eclampsia at 300mg........like i said before i dont want to scare you, but if its either of those conditions they are both very serious and shouldnt be taken lightly.....i cant think of any other thing that would make your urine THAT dark...youd have to be severely dehydrated for it to be dark and even then i dont think it should get that dark.........so id just chill, and look up the # to the ER and call and ask to speak to an OB nurse and explain your situation 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 12th, 2008 9:45 PM
Today it doesnt seem to be as dark, so I will give it a few days and see if I was just severly dehydrated. Today its alittle like the orange on the "Online Forum" thing at the top of the page. Im still drinking the water though so hopefully we will get to a normal color soon. :) 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 13th, 2008 12:39 AM
i would still go see a DR. Pee that color isnt normal at all! 

Name: davina | Date: Apr 13th, 2008 1:11 AM
wekk best of luck to you and remember theres no such thing as being too cautious.....these weird pregnancy diseases pop up outa no where and hit fast...my first pregnancy was trouble free now this one is one thing after another and ive learned ALOT from the l&d nurses as ive been hospitalized 3 times in the past month for suspected pre-eclampsia, so please do your self a favor and just get it checked out to be on the safe side......my cousin died from hellp syndrome 4 yrs ago and it just hit from outa no where...again not to freak ya out id just hate to hear about something bad happeneing to you when it easily coulda been controlled....how far along are you by the way?? im due may 13th but im being induced anywhere from this monday to april 28th or so, depends on if i spill anymore protein and if my blood pressure behaves itself! lol 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 13th, 2008 1:44 AM
Im due on June 1st.
Im gonna try drinking water a few more days and hopefully we will be back to normal color soon. I wont let it go to long without checking it out. But I dont want to go and spend hours in the hospital for no reason either. 

Name: xsamx | Date: Apr 13th, 2008 1:06 PM
hey could any 1 possible give me any dvise on my promlem... i havent ben on my peirod 4 9 weeks and i dont knw what 2 do im 17 yrs old ? 

Name: Baybee-Danni | Date: Apr 13th, 2008 1:49 PM
to sam so a test as soon as possible
i know its scarey and that but its alot beter to find out 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us