Hello, guest
|
Name: automansgirl
[ Original Post ]
I try to be enviromentally friendly, and many people in my family have used cloth diapers, but I just hate them! It really is gross. I found a new web site that has flushable diapers! They are pretty cool. It seems like they could be a bit costly, but if you can get some people to buy different sizes at you baby shower it is probably pretty affordable. The little covers are cute, too. I'm not sure what they are made of but it isn't plastic, so they aren't supposed to irritate baby. I'm going to do some more reading on their site, but I thought I'd inform those of you who would be interested.

gdiapers.com
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:04 PM
it seems like they are too expensive for me, and at my baby shower no one got me diapers so im sticking with the throw away kind 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:09 PM
Also not a good idea if you have a septic tank.... 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:10 PM
that i do! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:11 PM
This is the first place I've ever lived where we had a septic... We aren't even allowed garbage disposals.... THAT SUCKS!!! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:12 PM
i wont be able to afford thse diapers..oh well..ill use the regular ones...i think im going to use huggies 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:13 PM
I love huggies... They are really shaped better... They are also the only ones that didn't break out my son's bottom... He's a sensitive skinned redhead.. 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:23 PM
Just thought it could be helpful to someone. I probably won't use them unless my family helps buy them. Good point about the septic system, too. I think they are supposed to completely break down somehow. Oh well... 

Name: mybabyboy | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:25 PM
Huggies are okay, but they leak easy. I use pampers cruisers. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:28 PM
i bought pampers and huggies, but every one says they like huggies better, so i use up all my pampers first lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:29 PM
but for wipes im using all Huggies 

Name: mybabyboy | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:30 PM
I dont like pampers or huggies U should invent my own diapers lol...I like huggies wipes though. 

Name: mybabyboy | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:31 PM
I should invent* 

Name: Daisy-UK | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:46 PM
Why not get the cloth diapers with the liners? Then it's not as messy and you're only tossing the liner. Kushies makes some nice ones, pricey, but when you think of the cost of disposables, that's going to add up more. Best wishes. 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 7:48 PM
I love Huggies diapers with Pampers wipes. I love their lavender wipes. The Pampers babydry diapers gave my son a rash... 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 8:33 PM
Haha Randi - I'm the opposite. I love Pampers diapers (swaddlers and cruisers - I hate the baby dry) but I love Huggies wipes cause they're so thick. I think it depends on each baby's shape though. The huggies never fit Sophie right and she always leaks out of them. 

Name: saphira02 | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 6:05 AM
Well I know for a fact that we are going to use cloth diapers. Mymother used them on us and considering that it really is better for the baby and environment. We looked at the options and coth is less expensive.. yeah its not the easiest but I am going to be a stay at home mom so it makes more sense. Though I will use disposable for trips and such to make it easier. 

Name: saphira02 | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 6:07 AM
Daisy we got the cloth witht he disposable liners. Well actually my parents did. They supplied us for our first years set of diapers and got the liners to see if wed like them. 

Name: Daisy-UK | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 9:12 AM
saphira02, what a great gift! 

Name: tubbybubble | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 4:14 PM
i personally don't like huggies...they don't hug (my son)..haha...although i LOVE pampers...they smell good too!!! 

Name: RESOLUTION | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 10:57 PM

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us