Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
I'm not nor have I ever benn much of a drinker, reason one I'm always preg. or nursing, lol reason two I always have kids around reason three hanging my head over the toilet sucks.......lol but every once in a while I like to drink and I'll really let loose when we vacation, lol last vacation was the last time I had quit a bit which was in Nov. actually that was 2 vacations ago now sry, anyhow I was curious how much and how often you all drink, not because I want to judge, I was just curious.........also what is your drink of choice?

my fav is malibu and oj it used to be margaritas....but i had to choose something that comes up as smooth as it goes down, lmao......yes I cant hold my liqour I think its because I haven't had the opportunity to drink often idk ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 18th, 2008 11:34 PM
I have a drink on very rare occasions, but if i was 21 it would probably be more often. And my drink of choice is Captain Morgan and Coke 

Name: DRB | Date: Apr 19th, 2008 3:25 PM
i want a margarita so bad you have no idea.....i havent been a real drinker in the past year and a half or so since i have been a baby factory.....i have ONLY blacked out ONCE when a friend of mine and i decided it would be a good idea to drink a whole gallon of raspberry vodka (now i cant even smeel the stuff without getting sick BLAH BLAH BLAH)

i turn 21 this year though and i do plan on going out with friends after Charlie is born..not toi get WASTED but to get tipsy!

i turn 21 july 1st though...so i have to wait til my boy is born and i get hot again...lol 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 19th, 2008 4:19 PM
I personally haven't had a drink in 2 years. But my drink of choice would be Blackberry Wine it is the absolute best, plus it is cheap :)
I just don't drink even though I am in 21 

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 9:48 AM
I have WAY too many favourites. When I go to a bar it's like all my childhood Christmas' at once! LOL. I just can't choose!
I LOVE Tia Maria, Sex on the Beach, Malibu, Bulmers, Double Vodka w/ Red Bull, Blue Lagoon. Oh..the list is endless...Mmm...Beer. 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 11:42 AM
I don't drink very often, once every couple of weeks if I'm lucky, and only on a weekend. But because I still give Joey an 11pm feed, I can't get drunk ...

So at the moment, it's low alcohol drinks - normally drink Blue WKD, SmirnOff Ice ... 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 1:51 PM
oh i sound awful....but i drink quite often! lol....even if im not "out" i tend to have a drink in the evening...just one or two whilst im cooking or something.

If i go out (though that isnt THAT often...maybe once a month...i know more than some though) i do drink wayyyyyyyy more than i should. I havent been out like that for about 2 months though as i havent been well.

My drinks of choice are vodka lemonades, vodka redbulls and southern comfort lemonade and lime.

I think as i turned legal only a few months ago...novelty hasnt worn off. Though im not one of those horrific drunken louts that goes off vandalising stuff....just go a bit wild when i have a chance to be with people my own age. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 1:52 PM
oooh blue wkds nice.... 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 2:20 PM
danese everyone is hot after theyre trashed lol 

Name: red87 | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 2:44 PM
I'm not gunna lie before I got pregnant I was quite the drinker - I would go out to clubs with friends faithfully every friday night - I'm 20, I was having fun. My drink of choice was spiced rum & diet coke. But now, I don't miss it at ALL!! I am actually really embarrased seeing all my friends go out and get hammered every friday night like I used to - I feel bad now for going out so often! I am happy that I got pregnant when I did lol cuz I wasn't slowing down at all. I find it kinda funny thought that I see all my friends going out and having fun like that and I am happier than ever sitting at home friday nights with my big belly and a bowl of ice cream :o) lol 

Name: red87 | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 2:50 PM
The only thing I find myself craving lately is a Mike's Hard Berry, have any of you tried them? Not the canberry, it's just berry - they are sooo good. I want one just for the taste, not to get drunk - just a couple sips lol and there are 2 in my fridge - it's like torture haha - they have been in there for 7 months now. I can wait it out though, not too much longer! 

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 8:04 PM
I've only has beer once this year and it was at Paddy's cousin's confirmation do.
Didn't even get drunk no matter how hard I tried. Lol.
So we never get to drink much either. Though Paddy doesn't drink at all. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 8:15 PM
Im not a wine person and def. not a beer person Ive always wondered how ppl drank the stuff? lol I guess at one point in my life I did go through a small bit of a drinking stage but it only lasted from my 21st b-day till about 2-3 months after but anyhow sweet m25 did try to keep up w/ the boys beer for beer and got herself thrown outta a bar.......lol i was seriously 10 feet tall and bullet proof i think every bouncer was standing at the door to see that i left and i was ready to take every last one of them one, lol. Hahah dont go get any ideas that is sooooo not me, lol I just had a moment = 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 8:15 PM
Hhaha my husband had to drag me out of the bar by my shirt collar and I was still turned around calling the bouncers out, lol 

Name: DRB | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 8:26 PM
lol

i dont like beer that much either..or really liquor....ill admit i like the fruity girly drinks the best 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 8:32 PM
oh me too 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 20th, 2008 9:08 PM
ohh man my favorite shot is Red Headed Sluts LMAO!!!!

there is a few of those on this site LOL j/k 

Name: smashlee | Date: Apr 21st, 2008 11:24 AM
same with myself m25....im not much of a drinker and if i mix drinks or go too hardout im jsut not a happty camper the next day... however for special occasions i drink either wine.. bubly.. or real special ones.. i drink midori and pineapple juic!! yummmmm now that goes down lovely.. jsut tastes fruity... but the taste cuming up.. ughhhh! 

Name: LindsayK | Date: Apr 21st, 2008 9:34 PM
Well, the legal drinking age here is 19, but the novelty wore off pretty darn quick. Plus, I was never part of the bar scene. I met hubby when I was in grade 10, so there was no trying to pick up for me! Anyway, I haven't been able to drink really since like January 06', ever since I've experienced a pregnant- nursing- pregnant overlap, however, previous to that my drink of choice was mostly Brown Cows (Kahlua and Milk). Oh and Tequila Rose, it's amazing! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us