Hello, guest
|
Name: Mandy Lei
[ Original Post ]
I have been having lower abdominal discomfort in my lower abdomin and upper pubic area. This is my third pregnancy but I have been so uncomfortable. I am nervous becuase I have been also diagnosed with placenta previa so any pain and I get nervous. Anyone relate to the pain?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 29th, 2007 7:42 PM
I get a lot of awkward feelings but mostly when I'm in bed. It's not sore...It's just twingey...That's the best way I can describe it...I try pushing on that area to alleviate it...I dunno if that's what you're on about though?

I'm due August too. 

Name: Mandy Lei | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:40 AM
Hi Lola,
Thanks for responding. I get pains in bed too. I am a lot crampier this pregnancy and don't know why. When are you do in August? Girl or boy? 

Name: Lola | Date: May 1st, 2007 6:09 PM
I'd due August 10th with a little girl to be called Mia.

How about you? 

Name: question | Date: May 1st, 2007 6:10 PM
I think you're just uncomfortable because your consceince is bothering you for being such a bitch to everyone else. 

Name: Lola | Date: May 1st, 2007 7:28 PM
What in the....? 

Name: Mandy Lei | Date: May 2nd, 2007 2:38 AM
Lola,
A girl? That's great! I am due August 29th with my third boy. Is this your first? 

Name: Lola | Date: May 2nd, 2007 10:59 AM
Yeah it is, and I'm really excited about it too!

She's really really active but it's nice :) 

Name: Kyra | Date: May 2nd, 2007 1:27 PM
Hey, I'm due Aug 20th with my third girls and I've also been told (from a 20wk scan) that my placenta is totally covering my cervix. My OB seemed very unconcerned until we do another scan at 30wks. the od time I get stabbing pains, like mentral cramps) really low in my pelvis but they only last a sec. I was just told to report any bleeding in my thrid trimester but was not cautioned off sex or pelvic exams--My theory--just assume everything is fine--my body has done this before
...so has your Mandy 

Name: Mandy Lei | Date: May 2nd, 2007 9:52 PM
Hi Kryra!
Thanks for the input! My doctors told me not to have sex and they don't want to do a pelvic..weird huh? I also ahve complete previa and was warned against bleeding too. So now, any little cramp and I'm worried. 

Name: Mandy Lei | Date: May 2nd, 2007 9:52 PM
Sorry! Kyra Typo with your name! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us