Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
asked for something for the first time today while we were out shopping.......we past the bananas and she turned around so fast and put her hand out and started going uh uh uh, lol it was so cute we already had some at home but she was not letting us leave w/ out them....then she wanted one right then I had to hurry and shop so I could pay for them and give her one
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 19th, 2008 2:25 AM
hahah LOL i would of just given her one then and there, i do that all the time with drinks or a candy bar. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 19th, 2008 8:55 AM
lol Im one of those mom's that just let them eat it while I shop :) My son always wants grapes when we go in the store so I grab the grapes and he eats then we are all happy. I get to shop in peace. My mom always yells at me though cause he is eatting "free grapes" but hey when I shop its fast I hate just looking around but he does get "free grapes" while I shop. (Thanks Wal-Mart and Target) :) lol
Then some mom's will say oh the germs blah blah blah.
I ate tomato's straight off the plant when I was little and my great grandmother put chemicals on them. Im fine except for my twitch. lol (Im only joking Im fine) 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 19th, 2008 4:40 PM
too cute! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us