Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
Ok.........I am soooo freaking nervous....
You know a couple of weeks ago I was complaining of swollen tender breast? Well anyhow they ae still the same, and I am now 6 days late.
The only other preg. symptom I have is major headaches and very light headed, and hunger.......but I have been very stressed latley which can be the cause. Anyway, I took a test wed. which i was 3 days late then......anyway it said neg. and I was sure I'd still get my period......but still no period?????? Anyway my question is I know it says first morn. pee is best.....but being 3 days past my period which is when i took it, it would have said pos. anytime during the day if i really were right? And also most of you know my husband has had a vasectomy......how commom is it to still get preg. after one?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 1:35 PM
oops I posted that twice sry!!! 

Name: LindsayK | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 1:40 PM
It should have given you an accurate result after 3 days any time of day. I really hope you get this all sorted out! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 1:49 PM
Oh I should also mention that the day I was supposed to get my period as well as the next day I had minor cramping....dunno if that means anything 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 1:50 PM
Thats what I thought to....but wheres my period? What scares me is I have some preg. symptoms........but these could also be from other reasons........I'm just freaking out here at the moment 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 2:06 PM
Not sure, but how would you feel if you were? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 2:09 PM
I feel bad saying this here as i know there are so many women who want to get preg. and can't but i have 5, how could i ask or want for more? I def. have to get used to it if i were....but we didn't want anymore? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 4:32 PM
I have been very stressed lately coart, I had to much going on at once and some company and all, but they just left today and life should get back to normal......if your late from stress do you just miss the period or does it come at a later date?
I feel as if I'm new to all of this.....I stopped having a cycle in 2001.....and had 2 babies since, i just started having periods again after emilee last june....but still feel kinda new to it all again after not having a cycle for so long, so just not sure about all of this stuff.....maybe i will quit getting them aain all together....that would be nice. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 4:47 PM
OH HAHAHAAA.....LMAO....SEE I'm soooo freaking worried and stressed about this...I even posted to coart over here when I meant to in sahm's, lol........
DEE DEE DEE.......... 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 5:25 PM
Hmm my friend Megan missed her period for 4 weeks because of how much stress she was under.

But my advice for you is to go to your doctor. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 5:28 PM
well i have an appt. on the 11th for my anual so i'll just have them check then...........i hope it's just stress 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 6:01 PM
sry i said i took a test wed. i meant to say on sat. my period was due on wed. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 2nd, 2008 9:00 PM
Yes you can have kids after vasectomy. My sister has one :)
But it could just be from all the stress you've been under. I would agree with the other woman on here to just have your doctor check you out when you go in. :) Good Luck!! I know your probably freaking!!! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 3rd, 2008 1:15 PM
YAY!!!!!!
I'm not preg. I got my period last night!!!
I guess it was just to much stress trying to finish to many things before my company came, putting on easter, a baby shower, company at my house on top of my normal life......plus having 7 kids in the house for 3 days was quite crazy and stressful too so, anyway after my company left and i had a chance to relax and breath yesterday it finally came......as for the headaches and lightheadedness ima write it off as stress as well and not eating right, and the sore breast of course are due to my cycle, not sure why they've been sore for 2 weeks now, but all is ok now i'm not preg. so i'm happy!!!!!! Anyway just wanted to update! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 3rd, 2008 2:19 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

Name: ocmommy | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:52 PM
Well I am having my own crazy thoughts of being pregnant after having my tubes tied in 2001. My ex husband had a vaseectomy like 15-20 years ago and we had a baby girl in 2001, my doctor said she was a miracle. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us