Hello, guest
|
Name: ~*A*~
[ Original Post ]
Do you think I could be pregnant?
Ive been spotting the two weeks, and now my period is finally due this comeing week. I took a test but it was negative. I think it took it early I hear its best to take it around 2-3 days of the missed period, so I have another test waiting, and days worrying. What do you think my chances are being pregnant?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ~*A*~ | Date: Mar 3rd, 2006 7:22 PM
With the spotting there were other symptoms such as neasua in the morning, tiredness, sickened by my faverite food, headaches, swets and wake up threw out the night. 

Name: ~*A*~ | Date: Mar 3rd, 2006 7:52 PM
please anyone? anything? 

Name: . | Date: Mar 3rd, 2006 8:02 PM
= ( ( 

Name: Krista | Date: Mar 3rd, 2006 9:26 PM
You could be - sounds exactly like when I found out I was pregnant. My first test was a very faint positive - I had headaches too. Just try to relax while you are waiting to take the test - and it really is best to take it first thing in the morning this early on. Hcg levels are higher then. 

Name: ~*A*~ | Date: Mar 3rd, 2006 10:12 PM
Thank you so much for the advice,
haven't gotten any other replys really.
Ill def take it in the morning 

Name: .. | Date: Mar 4th, 2006 2:57 AM

Name: m | Date: Mar 5th, 2006 5:24 AM

Name: = ( | Date: Mar 5th, 2006 4:49 PM
no one can help here but one person? 

Name: Chris | Date: Mar 6th, 2006 8:46 PM
Did you retake the test? It's possible that you are pregnant, but nobady can tell you for sure. Just relax and retake it. I took mine with m son when I was 6 days late and it barely showed positive, so you may need to wait till you are a few days late. Good luck! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us