Hello, guest
|
Name: Ashlie
[ Original Post ]
Ok I am 35 weeks along and I have a couple of concerns. Ok well here is #1 I have this really thick white discharge, is this normal? Or should I contact my doctor? Ok #2 is I have been having menstrual like cramping is this a sign of early labor, and #3 I feel major pressure near my rear when I walk! Can anyone help me please.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Ashlie | Date: Jul 6th, 2006 9:54 PM
BUMP 

Name: Ashlie | Date: Jul 6th, 2006 10:22 PM
THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP!!!!!! 

Name: Danielle | Date: Jul 6th, 2006 10:57 PM
I'm about 36 weeks pregnant also.Sounds like you may have an infection.I think if the dischage was clear it would normal.Cramping is normal.It is like false labor unless it is all day.And the pressure is normal.I would call the doctor about the discharge and just so you feel better mention the other 2. 

Name: Ashlie | Date: Jul 6th, 2006 11:03 PM
Thanks Danielle, I hope it isnt an infection that would really suck. I just went in yesterday and I didnt have any of this discharge yesterday but today I do! 

Name: ARMANISMOM | Date: Jul 7th, 2006 7:26 PM
I had the same thing 2 weeks ago turned out it was a bladder infection.... 

Name: Ashlie | Date: Jul 7th, 2006 11:25 PM
Really armanismom maybe I should get it checke out thanks 

Name: mommyagain | Date: Jul 8th, 2006 12:57 AM
yes I would get checked. It is probably nothing woman have discharge all the time. Sometimes it could be a yeast infection others its nothing. Just check if it worrys you. The cramping yes thats normal... you are probably experienceing braxton hicks contractions. 

Name: Ashlie | Date: Jul 8th, 2006 2:56 PM
thanks 

Name: KimH | Date: Jul 8th, 2006 8:30 PM
When a women is pregnat they produce luekoria, thin milky white discharge. Don't know why it would be thick, but I do know that it is normal to have an abundant amount of discharge as long as it does not smell, itch and is not yellow or green.(gross I know). I have 2 kids and had lots of pressure with both, I think it is just because they get so big. The cramping should be braxton hicks or your muscles stretching to support your growing uterus. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us