Hello, guest
|
Name: summadaiz
[ Original Post ]
How far along were those of you who got heartburn when you got it?... lol does that make sense?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 7:52 PM
Any body? 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 7:56 PM
w/ each of my pregnancies it started at diff. times but w/ all it was severe. 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 7:57 PM
what was your earliest if you don't mind? 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 7:57 PM
What does it feel like... 

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:01 PM
I'm only 9w 4d and I get it everyday. It started around 5 or 6 weeks, went away for a bit, and I have again. I just suck on a tums when I start to get it. How far along are you? Why do you ask? 

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:02 PM
It feels like your chest is burning. I also feel like I have indigestion a lot. Feels like the food won't digest, especially at night. 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:03 PM
I just think I have heartburn... I just ate and it kinda hurt goin down so I stopped and now... OMG it hurts... feels like a constant burning in my chest... 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:03 PM
Started around 3-4 months. After i notice what trigged it i stayed away from spicy foods and chocolate.

I haven't had heartburn since. 

Name: vane20 | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:04 PM
it feels disgusting!!! i didnt know what it was either cause w/ my son i didnt get any whatsoever. This pregnancy is very different, i got vomiting, heartburn, the whole package. It feels like your thoat is burning and you cant get something down. Like if it's stuck in your chest. Trust me, you'll know when you get it...i did...= ) 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:04 PM
But, i heard Tums works great and its pretty good to take while preggo. 

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:05 PM
Yep, it's heartburn! Go get some Tums, they work the best. They have chocolate flavored ones. They are called cocoa and cream. They actually don't taste horrible. Keep some with you at all times. They will be your lifesaver! How far along? I forget 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:05 PM
Agh this sucks... I'm at work so I don't even have access to medicine... 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:06 PM
Ummm... I'm not sure if I am or not... I had some light bleeding (could be implantation) and now I'm kinda scared to check... but I'm having symptoms... slight nausea... sore boobs... the works... and now this... 

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:08 PM
Don't be freaked out! You need to know. When are you going to test? Some slight bleeding is normal early in pregnancy, but you should always let your doc know of any bleeding. 

Name: Lola | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:15 PM
Mine started around 8 weeks up until about 16 weeks.

It comes back every so often...but not so severe. 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:15 PM
Well I've had two miscarriges... so I just don't want to go through that again... that's why i'm scared... I'll prob go get one after work today... 

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:17 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Just take it easy and rest. Has your doc done anything to find out why? Usually if you've had more than one they will do some testing. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are preggers, and that it sticks! Let us know! 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:24 PM
Opheiliamath... No spicy foods!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO i love spicy!!! 

Name: automansgirl | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:25 PM
I love them too. I just make sure I have a stash of tums on hand. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:27 PM
Yup----no spicy food! =(

Sooooo mad! I love spicy food too!

But the heartburn would scare the crap outta me, i could hardly breath at times. So, no more spicy foods!

When i pop out this baby, i want some buffalo wings with blue cheese and a wine cooler ASAP! 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:28 PM
LOL I didn't get heartburn with my two pregnancies... though... Or maybe I did but I thought it was an asthma attack? It feels similar, but I know for sure that's not what it is now... 

Name: missmara | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:28 PM
At certain times during my pregnancy it helped to avoid onions, garlic, peppers and cucumbers. But now, it doesn't matter what I eat. It's because of some little valve in the digestive tract that doesn't close all the way during pregnancy. I take a generic over-the-counter pill that lasts for 12 hours. They work great. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:37 PM
ive had it throughout my pregnancy, but in weeks 25-36 i would say was my worst 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:39 PM
Now you all are scaring me... which is weird because i'm not scared to give birth... yet... 

Name: missheather | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:40 PM
I'm 17 wks and I get indigestion almost every day, but only had heartburn once so far. I think it was Mountain Dew that triggered it. Mine hurt real bad in my ribs and it took me several minutes to figure out what was happening to me. 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:44 PM
This sucks.. giving birth is bad enough.. but we also have to suffer to get there... LOL at least the outcome is worth it... Hopefully I'll experience that one day. : ) 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:45 PM
Well I'm drinking milk and sitting up straighter and I fill alot better... but it still hurts... 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:48 PM
summadaiz- Are you going to test anytime soon? 

Name: bmes | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:48 PM
yep!!! i get heartburn REALLY bad....i can't remember when it started....it seems like FOREVER!! 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:50 PM
Yeah i'm going to test when I get off work... probably in about 2 hours... 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 1st, 2007 9:02 PM
Well- Good luck.....I hope you get the results you want! =) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us